Acebeam Rider RX 2.0 EDC LED Flashlight - 1000 Lumens - Includes 1 x USB-C Rechargeable 14500 - Aluminum
- 4 brightness levels providing up to 1,000 lumens of light
- Includes a USB-C rechargeable 14500 battery with 58-hour max runtime
- Also compatible with a single AA for a common backup power source
- Compact and lightweight, with a two-way pocket clip for headlamp use
|Activity||Camping, Every Day Carry, Household, Outdoor, Walking|
|LEDs||1 x 6500K Cool White LED|
|Max Throw||344.48ft / 105m|
|Drop Resistance||5 ft (1.5 m)|
|Length||3.78" / 96mm|
|Diameter||0.73" / 18.6mm|
|Width||1.02" / 26mm|
|Weight||2.32oz / 65.8g|
|Battery Size||1 x 14500, AA|
|Charge Style||Battery w/ Charge Port|
Acebeam Rider RX 2.0 - Aluminum
1,000 Lumens — Less Than 4 Inches in Length
The Acebeam Rider RX 2.0 Aluminum Edition outputs up to 1,000 lumens and has a 344ft throw thanks to its Precision Digital Optics Technology reflector. The Rider RX 2.0 is a palm-sized flashlight with all the features that made the original so popular, including a double tube design and a bolt action perfect for anti-stress fidgeting. Only 3.78 inches long, it makes for an excellent EDC companion and is complete with a two-way pocket clip great for pocket carry or mounting as a cap light for hands-free illumination.
Bolt Action Fidget Feature
The multi-functional bolt action fidget mechanism provides even more hands-free options, as it extends past the tailcap switch to enable tail-standing use as a mini-lamp. The bolt action also exposes the light head for battery access and enhanced cooling during extended use.
Dual Fuel Power Sources
Included with the Rider RX 2.0 is a USB-C rechargeable 14500 battery that provides a long 58-hour max runtime. The light is also compatible with a single AA, meaning you have access to a commonly-found backup power source. With these dual fuel options, you can use the most convenient power source available to you.
Note: The above-mentioned parameters have been measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standard ANSI/NEMA FL1, and are approximate and may vary from flashlights, batteries, and environments.
- Notable Features
- » Advanced PDOT reflector enables more than 340ft of throw to light your path on late walks
- » Constructed from aluminum with an IP68 weather rating for protection from sand and water exposure
- » Bright cool white LED emits clean, 6500K color temperature light
- » Double tube design provides cooling and enables use as a fidget toy
Reviews and Q&A