Fitorch BK15 USB-C Rechargeable LED Bike Light - 1500 Lumens - Uses Built-in 4500mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
- Two beam options available for multi-use lighting around the block or offroad
- A max 1,500 lumen output and 195-meter throw lights your path with power
- Side switch is simple to use - control all outputs with one hand!
- USB-C functionality lets you charge up in no time
|Max Throw||640ft / 195m|
|Drop Resistance||3.28ft / 1m|
|Length||4.52" / 115mm|
|Width||1.18" / 30mm|
|Height||1.57" / 40mm|
|Weight||8.39oz / 238g|
|Battery Size||Battery Pack|
|Included Model||Built-In 4,800mAh 26650 Battery|
|Side Switch Indicator|
|100% – 10%||Green|
|10% – 0%||Red|
|Fitorch BK15 LED Bike Light|
|26650 Built-In Battery|
|USB-C Charging Cable|
Fitorch BK15 LED Bike Light
Road or Wild Mode - Use Two Beams
The Fitorch BK15 has plenty of options available to take your night-time bike ride up a notch. Fitorch built this bike light with two beam options, dipped and high beams, for short or long-range illumination. Between these two modes, have unique spot and flood controls to prioritize lighting your path and preventing blinding. These two beams combine for road mode so you have optimal use in the city and around the block. Use dipped and high beams together for wild mode, so you can reach a maximum 1,500 lumen output that is best for offroad treks.
Operate the many modes of the BK15 with a simple side switch! This way, you can adjust to your liking while riding your bike down the steepest hills. Assemble and disassemble the light quickly and tool-free thanks to the quick-release mount, so you can get head out with no hassle.
Charge the internal 26650 battery in no time with USB-C functionality. When recharging with USB-C, you're provided with rapid and reliable power that gets you back to the bike trails. The 4,800mAh battery supports the light with a maximum runtime of 12 hours on low mode and adequately powers the light for higher output modes.
|Turbo (High Beam)||High (Dipped Beam)||Low (Dipped Beam)|
|Turbo + High||Turbo + Low|
- Notable Features
- » Strobe mode is available, for added help in emergency situations
- » Has a battery indicator to always let you know when to recharge
- » 195-meter max beam distance illuminates your path with ease
- » Has an IPX6 waterproof rating and 1-meter drop resistance for added protection
Reviews and Q&A