Xtar UL1-120 USB Powered Goose Neck LED Flashlight - 120 Lumens
|Max Throw||154ft / 47m|
|Drop Resistance||3.28ft / 1m|
|Hard Anodized Finish|
|Length||1.83" / 46.6mm|
|Head Diameter||.91" / 23mm|
|Weight||.536oz / 15.2g|
|XTAR UL-120 Light|
|USB Metal Hose|
XTAR's UL-120 is a unique EDC light– so unique that we'd almost call it a lamp! No batteries are needed with this lil' guy, just plug it directly into any USB-device, such as a powerbank, power strip, or laptop. For more range of motion, the stiff but bendy goose-neck hose is a USB-to-USB connector that lets you twist and turn your light with 720° mobility.
Weighing in at half and ounce and shorter than a AA battery, the UL-120 is the definition of compact for pocket-sized carry. No need to carry around spare batteries, bulky chargers, or expensive mounting stands. All you need for a quick, hands-free lighting set up is your powerbank or laptop. Whether you're traveling the world or reading at home, the UL-120 is a simple, no-fuss light that we guarantee you'll love.
7 Lighting Modes? In That Little Thing?
Yea, you read that right. While the 60 and 120 lumen dual-brightness modes are more than enough for any day-to-day task, additional red, green, and blue color outputs offer a selection of low-light illumination to help preserve your night vision. The strobe and red/blue flashing functions also server as deterrent or emergency signals.
- Notable Features
- » 7 total modes including dual brightness outputs and tri-color RGB lighting controllable with one switch
- » Strobe and red/blue flashing modes act as warning or SOS functions when walking at night
- » No battery to inset or charge- plug into any USB-compatible device such as powerbanks, power strips, laptops, adapters and more
- » 720° control with the included flexible metal hose connector
- » Ultra-compact design is the definition of EDC, at only 1.8" long and ½ oz in weight
Reviews and Q&A