Nitecore EH1 Rechargeable Headlamp - CREE XP-G2 S3 LED - Neutral White (4500K) - 260 Lumens - Explosion-Proof IIB - Built-In 6800 mAh Battery Pack
NOTE: This Headlamp does NOT come with a headband. Headband must be purchased separately.
Nitecore EH1/EH1S Rechargeable LED Headlamp
Designed to withstand the harshest of working conditions, the Nitecore EH1 and EH1S Rechargeable Headlamps feature a combination of power and durability that sets them far apart from their competitors. Crafted from incredibly strong polycarbonate materials, these rugged headlamps have heightened impact and flame resistances, making them resistant to a wide variety of intense explosions, ideal for hazardous jobs like mining, petroleum exploitation, and chemical industries. In addition to being protected against explosions, the lights are extremely water resistant, able to be submerged under 3 meters of water without any damage. Even internally the EH1 and EH1S are protected from damage, featuring Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology to prevent the headlamps from overheating.
Multitude of Outputs
While the EH1 and EH1S's exceptional durability may steal the show, the headlamps' vast assortment of powerful outputs take them a step above the competition. Both headlamps are equipped with a sophisticated CREE XP-G2 S3 LED, which is available with either a Cool White, Neutral White, or Warm White output to fit the lighting needs of any environment. The lights are able to produce a luminous 260 Lumen beam that can throw as far as 205 meters, as well as two dimmer constant brightness outputs. The CREE LED can also be used tactically, featuring a specialized SOS Mode for emergency situations and an efficient Location Beacon to mark your position. However, the white LEDs aren't these headlamps' only light source; they both come equipped with 4 Red LEDs that can produce 3 Lumens of constant or flashing red light. All outputs are easily accessible using the lights' single switch interface, which can be effortlessly operated using just one hand.
Potent Power Source
While their sturdiness and versatility are impressive, the EH1 and EH1S wouldn't have nearly the level of functionality without capable power sources to keep them running when you need them most. Both headlamps feature internal rechargeable battery packs with sizable capacities to keep the headlamps running longer before needing to recharge. The EH1 boasts a 6800 mAh capacity that can power the lamp at its highest output for 10 hours, while the EH1S has a 3400 mAh capacity that can run the same brightness for up to 5 hours. These internal battery packs are recharged by a convenient USB charging cable that latches onto the lamp magnetically to ensure it doesn't get disconnected accidentally. Between their remarkable ruggedness, their plethora of outputs, and their extensive runtimes, the Nitecore EH1 and EH1S LED Headlamps are the perfect light for any environment!
- Explosion-proof design ideal for high risk industries like mining and chemical industries
- Constructed from durable polycarbonate materials for enhanced impact and flame resistance
- Smooth metal reflector ensures maximum throw distance
- Available with 3 different LED color temperatures
- Cool White (5500K): Provides a cleaner, clearer view, ideal for hospitals and warehouses. Extremely common amongst LED lights.
- Neutral White (4500K): Smooth, diffused output closer to the color of natural daylight, making it better for photography or use in natural environments.
- Warm White (3500K): Able to effectively penetrate fog, smoke, and haze, best suited for firefighting and other public safety professions.
- Equipped with four Red LEDs that can produce constant or flashing red light
- Red LEDs also double as a power indicator and low battery alert
- Features specialized SOS Mode and Location Beacon outputs for emergency situations
- Easy-to-use single switch interface makes operation a breeze
- While light is OFF, press switch to enter High output, press again to switch to Medium, then Low, then OFF
- While light is ON, press and hold switch for 1 second to enter SOS Mode, press again to enter Location Beacon, and again to deactivate light
- While light is OFF, press and hold switch for 3 seconds to activate constant red light, press again to switch to flashing red, and again to deactivate light
- Internal battery pack (6800mAh for EH1, 3400mAh for EH1S) provides extensive runtime
- Unique magnetic charging port allows user to charge headlamp via included USB charging cable
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) Technology prevents light from overheating from extended use or environmental conditions
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Helmet Mount
- 1 x USB Magnetic Charging Cable
- LED: 1 x CREE XP-G2 S3 LED, 4 x Red LEDs
- Power Source:
- EH1 - 2 x 3400 mAh 18650 Batteries (Included)
- EH1S - 1 x 3400 mAh 18650 Battery (Included)
- IP Rating: IP68 (Dustproof, Waterproof and submersible up to 3 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1.8 meters (5.91 feet)
- EX Mark: Explosion Group IIB (Class 1, Div 2 equivalent), Temperature Class T5 (100° C)
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to 40° C (-4° F to 104° F)
- Brightness Outputs (EH1/6800mAh Battery Pack):
- High - 260 Lumens - 10 Hours
- Medium - 65 Lumens - 40 Hours
- Low - 22 Lumens - 120 Hours
- Red - 3 Lumens - 140 Hours
- Brightness Outputs (EH1S/3400mAh Battery Pack):
- High - 260 Lumens - 5 Hours
- Medium - 65 Lumens - 20 Hours
- Low - 22 Lumens - 60 Hours
- Red - 3 Lumens - 70 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 205 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 10,500 cd
- Length - 3.27" (83 mm)
- Width - 2.76" (70 mm)
- Height - 2.05" (52 mm)
- EH1 - 6.73 oz. (191 g)
- EH1S - 5.32 oz. (151 g)
Reviews and Q&A