Streamlight The Siege 44931 Floating LED Lantern - White and Red LEDs - 540 Lumens - Uses 3 x D Cells - Coyote
Streamlight Siege Floating Lantern - Coyote
Family Fun Meets Emergency Preparedness
Named after a long, grueling battle, Streamlight's Siege has the long burn times, fortified body, and thoughtful features that make it your family companion in the fun times, and your lifesaver in the tough ones. Great for outdoors adventuring, roadside auto repairs, or industrial work, the Siege's single-button operation and efficient LEDs make incandescent lights and propane lanterns obsolete.
The Siege is also available in AA and Rechargable versions.
You've Got Options!
The Siege runs on D cells, making it affordable and easy to refuel wherever the trail takes you. Its huge runtimes (up to 295 consecutive hours - that's almost two solid weeks) mean that one set of batteries will last for an entire outing or an extended emergency. The cylindrical light diffuser can be removed to expose a transparent inner globe, increasing your brightness without altering battery life. There's even a red LED, which is gentler on eyes than white light, making it ideal for preserving night vision.
Floats Like a Boat, Hangs Like a Monkey
Streamlight's Siege is the toughest lantern out there, with a polycarbonate body that floats, is drop-proof, and waterproof. Its handle and integrated carabiners make it easy to attach or hang anywhere. A rubberized bottom makes it grip wet or tilted surfaces. Any surface, any location, any weather - the Siege can take it.
- Removable, polycarbonate, glare-reducing cover provides soft, even 360° light distribution
- Night vision-preserving red mode extends run time for emergency preparedness
- Keyed battery door facilitates battery replacement in the dark
- Incorporated D-rings on top and bottom of lantern to hang it in either inverted or upright positions. They are spring-loaded to stow against the light, out of the way when not in use.
- Ergonomic handle designed to lock in upright or stowed position; incorporated hook allows for hanging on an edge, branch, rope, cables or pipes
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m submersion; it floats
- 2m impact resistance tested
- Recessed power button prevents accidental actuation
- Battery level indicator changes from green, to yellow, to red, then to flashing red when batteries reach the end of their useable life
- Tough polycarbonate thermoplastic construction with elastomer over-mold
- Rubber-molded base provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces
- Output / Runtime: 3x D batteries (not included):
- High: 540 lumens/30 hours
- Medium: 175 lumens/70 hours
- Low: 33 lumen/295 hours
- Red LED: 10 lumens/235 hours
- Red SOS mode: 10 lumens/430 hours
- Impact resistance: 2 m
- Water Resistance: IPX-7 (Submersible to 1 meter for 30 minutes; it floats)
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz/878.83 g with batteries
- Base Diameter: 3.80 in. (9.65cm)
- Height: 7.25 in. (18.41 cm)
- MPN: 44931
- UPC: 080926449312
Reviews and Q&A
- $1.45 As low as $1.23FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- Duracell Coppertop Duralock MN1300 D-cell 1.5V Alkaline Button Top Battery - Made in the USA - Contractor Pack - Priced Per Cell$2.20 As low as $1.85FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- Tenergy 10100 D-cell (4PK) 10000mAh 1.2V Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Button Top Batteries - Shrink Pack of 4$33.40 As low as $29.00FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $5.65 As low as $4.55FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *