Nitecore TM20K Ultra High Performance Tactical USB-C Rechargeable LED Searchlight - 19 x CREE XP-L HD - 20000 Lumens - Uses Built-in Li-ion Battery Pack
- 20,000 lumens packed into one compact unibody design for easy single handed operation
- 19 LED array provides a floody beam that reaches up to 290m away
- Built-in 21700 battery pack recharges in under 5 hours thanks to a USB-C port
- Ambidextrous dual tail switch interface makes it easy to get the mode you want fast
|Outdoors, Search, Self-Defense
|19 x CREE XP-L HD LEDs
|951.4ft / 290m
|6ft / 2m
|3.28ft / 1m
|Dual Tail Switch
|5.73" / 145.5mm
|1.97" / 50mm
|1.97" x 1.02" / 50mm x 26mm
|14.89oz / 422g
|2 x 21700
|In Tail Switch
|Built-In 2 x 21700 Battery
|USB-C Charging Cable
20K Lumens Packed into One Compact Searchlight
The Nitecore TM20K is a high quality 20,000 lumen searchlight that's compact enough to use single-handedly. This expert fusion of search and tactical light means it's a great addition for EMTs, law enforcement, and more. Complete with a 19 LED array of CREE XP-L HDs this light provides a floody beam that can reach up to 290 meters away - optimal for searching large areas in one swoop.
Compact Design and Intuitive Interface
Thanks to a small compact design, the TM20K is operable with only one hand. Weighing at just under 15oz it's easy to use over the course of hours without feeling fatigue. This is also backed by a CNC machined unibody design that contributes to excellent heat distribution and durability.
Using dual tactical ambidextrous switches on the base of the tailcap, the TM20K is easy to operate. Both switches perform the same functions offering instant access to strobe and turbo. There are an additional set of buttons, power and mode, set on top and beneath the tactical switches for easy access to 5 additional modes including flood and spot.
In Body USB-C Charging
The Nitecore TM20K is powered by a built-in 9,600mAh 21700 battery pack. This fusion of two li-ion batteries is responsible for hours of light on a single charge. When it is time to recharge, simply plug into the built-in USB-C charge port and in less than 5 hours you'll be back at full power.
Built-In 21700 BatteryNitecore has specified that the TM20K has a 'built-in' battery, which is non-removable nor replaceable.
The data in the above table is measured without temperature regulation.
- Notable Features
- » 19 x CREE XP-L HD LEDs offer an intense max output of 20,000 lumens
- » User Mode toggle switch at base of light to change between Daily and Tactical modes
- » Interchangeable StrobeReady and TurboReady settings
- » Multiple carry options including a deep carry pocket clip, magnetic holster, and lanyard hole
Reviews and Q&A