Fenix PD36-TAC Tactical LED Flashlight - 3000 Lumens - Luminus SST70 - Includes 1 x USB-C Rechargeable 21700
- Outdoor Ready: IP68 dust and waterproof, as well as 1m impact resistant.
- Rechargeable 21700 battery with built-in USB-C port included as an accessory.
- Duty, Tactical, and Lockout modes for variety of operation styles.
- Illumination for any situation; enjoy five settings from 30 to 3,000 lumens!
|Activity||EDC, Law Enforcement, Tactical|
|LEDs||1 x Luminus SST70 LED|
|Max Throw||899ft / 274m|
|IP Rating||IP68 / 2m|
|Drop Resistance||3.28ft / 1m|
|Switch||Tail and Twist|
|Switch||Low → High|
|HAIII Hard Anodized Finish|
|Length||5.51" / 140mm|
|Head Diameter||1.04" / 26.5mm|
|Body Diameter||1" / 25.4mm|
|Weight||3.24oz / 92g|
|Battery Size||1 x 21700|
|Battery with Built-in Charge Port|
|Fenix PD36 TAC Flashlight|
|ARB-L21-5000U 21700 Battery|
|USB-C Charging Cable|
Tactical Upgrade to the Bestselling PD36R
The Fenix PD36 TAC is a tactical powerhouse for law enforcement professionals. Can be either weapon-mounted or carried as an EDC for quick one-handed operation. This outdoor-ready flashlight is impact resistant, rated IP68 for dust and waterproof protection, and is capable of running for nearly seven days.
Included with your light is a ARB-L21-5000U 21700 battery which features a built-in USB-C port, as well as a charging cable.
Dual Tactical and Duty Modes
The PD36 TAC utilizes a tactical tail switch for rapid brightness-setting switching, while a rotating mechanical switch toggles between Duty, Tactical, and Lockout modes.
Duty mode offers a wide range of illumination settings from 3,000 to 30 lumens, while the Tactical mode is locked onto a 2,000 lumen high. Both have access to a bright strobe function for disorienting a target.
- Notable Features
- » Lockout mode prevents accidental activation and operation
- » Extreme Temperature Resistance: operates normally in temperatures from -35°C to 45°C
- » Anti-slip and roll design with practical knurling for enhanced grip
- » Fenix's Advanced Pulse-Frequency Transmission System (APF) offers higher output and efficiency in a compact structure
Reviews and Q&A