Folomov EDC-C1 Pro
New LED - Improved Brightness & Throw Range
Folomov made some much-appreciated upgrades to their EDC-C1 flashlight, swapping out their Nichia E21A 3000K LED out for a 5000K instead. While the EDC-C1 Pro does have a reduced CRI-rating (80 vs 98), overall brightness levels have been increased, such as the new 400 lumen turbo (vs 335 lumens)! The max throw distance has also been upped from 62m to 72m for a bit of extra range outdoors.
Tons of Features in a Compact AAA Light
At just under 3" long, the EDC-C1 Pro is an impressively small AAA (10440 battery) light. Inside however, you'll find loads of great features such as a lockout function, countdown timer, a trifecta of strobe, SOS, and beacon outputs, and dual tactical/illumination operation modes for your preference. You can check out all the unique features below, or download the user manual.
- ✓ Utilizes Nichia E21A LED for improved brightness levels & throw
- ✓ Tactical and illumination modes– quick access to different modes
- ✓ High CRI (≥80) offers precise color accuracy for outdoor illumination
- ✓ Trifecta of strobe, SOS and beacon modes for emergency situations
- ✓ Lockout function protects your battery life from accidental activation
- ✓ Countdown timer works in 1-min increments up to 10 minutes max
- ✓ Included battery features a built-in micro USB charging port
- ✓ Choose between stylish black aluminum or sleek brass exteriors
*The above specifications are results of testing with a single 10440 battery according to ANSI/NEMA FL1 standards. When less than 10% of battery life remains, only Low and Moonlight modes will be available.