NOCO GC018 12V Plug Socket w/ Eyelets
- 20-amp micro blade fuse built-in to provide maximum energy flow balanced with maximum safety
- Prominent 12V plug socket is snap-fit with a weatherproof cap to fend off the elements
- Heavy-duty 3/8" M10 eyelets with a refined design that ensures thorough battery connections
- 1/4 lb weight easy to carry with you to turn vehicle batteries into power banks
Black & Red
|Cable Length||24" / 609.6mm|
|Cable Diameter||0.05" / 1.3mm|
|Unit Length||28" / 711.2mm|
|Weight||0.26 lbs / 4.16oz|
|M10 Eyelets Material||Copper-Plated|
|Fuse Protector||20A Micro Blade Fuse|
12-Volt Plug with M10 Eyelet Terminals
To power electronics using a vehicle battery, link the NOCO GC018 12V socket/M10 eyelet cable to create a temporary or permanent plug-in port delivering the same power that would drive your vehicle. The 12V socket is the same as the one used by a car charger when it connects to a car's lighter port.
Provide power to a tire inflator in an emergency or for general maintenance or vacuum your car without a massive extension cord plugged in inside the house. On the road, you can even brew coffee, play video games, or fire up a high-powered fan to beat the heat straight from your vehicle's power supply.
Why should only the most modern electric vehicles get to furnish their campsite with electricity? With the GC018, any type of traditional vehicle battery can enjoy the same level of comfort!
- Notable Features
- » Hard-mount the GC018 to a battery's terminals for a permanent fast-access charge solution for 12V devices, with power delievered efficiently from the paired battery
- » Highly conductivity copper metal is plated on the eyelets and constitutes the insulated 16-AWG cord to provide long-lasting, reliable power flow
- » Additional compatibility with X-Connect and 12V accessory lines including GC003 12V male plug to X-Connect adapter, GC019 12' extension cable, and GC020 two-way 12V plug splitter
Reviews and Q&A