Nitecore AP10 USB-C Rechargeable Ultra Compact Electric Air Pump - Uses Built-in 3600mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
- 2 air pressure levels with quick inflation and deflation
- Lightweight build, magnetic base, and hanging ring make this device highly portable
- Simple dual-body switches control air pump and flashlight modes
- Flashlight mode has max 300 lumen output, high CRI, and emergency outputs
|65.62ft / 20m
|3.28ft / 1m
|3.15" / 80mm
|2.20" / 56mm
|2.01" / 51mm
|6.28oz / 178g
|Built-in 3600mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
|5V / 2A
|LED will change color to display charge level
|100% – 50%
|50% – 10%
|Nitecore AP10 Air Pump
|4 x Nozzles
|USB-C Charging Cable
Nitecore AP10 Compact Electric Air Pump
The Inflating Champion
The Nitecore AP10 is an electronic air pump with plenty to write home about! With the high air pressure mode, the AP10 has a max air pressure of 4.5kPa and an airflow rate of 300L/min! Thanks to this rapid, intuitive design you can fill up air pillows in just 10 seconds, and air beds in around 3 minutes. Packaged with 4 nozzle types, have plenty of options for pumping air. Whether you're setting up a campsite, using an inflatable kayak, or just sleeping away from home, the AP10 gives you versatile and powerful air flow.
Convenience and Portability
Combine power with portability and you're golden. The AP10 has both a hanging ring and a magnetic base, providing multiple ways to carry. Built lightweight at just 6.28 ounces, it can be brought around without dragging you down. On that note, you don't even have to think about replacing batteries. Simply recharge the built-in lithium-ion battery pack with in-body USB-C recharging and have a full charge in under 2 hours.
Did Someone Say Flashlight?
Nitecore knows flashlights best, which is why they've decided to include full flashlight functionality inside this air pump. Not only do you have a plethora of air flow options, but this tool outputs 3 brightness outputs, reaching up to 300 lumens. SOS and beacon emergency outputs are also available, supplying help in emergencies.
|Inflation / Deflation Pressure
Note: The High Air Pressure mode should not be used continuously for more than 10 minutes. The Nitecore AP10 should not be used to inflate basketballs, soccer balls, or tires. Brightness outputs are measured with the internal li-ion battery pack in laboratory conditions, and results may vary in differing environmental conditions.
- Notable Features
- » Built-in battery pack has a capacity of 3600mAh, supporting high runtimes
- » Brightness outputs have a 90+ CRI rating — accurate color rendering that's easy on the eyes
- » Battery indicator lets you keep tabs on remaining power
- » Lockout feature prevents any accidental activation
- » 1-meter impact resistance, IP44 waterproof rating helps to protect from wear and tear
- » With dual body switches, have one-handed operation of both brightness and air flow
Reviews and Q&A