GoLight GT Halogen Permanent Mount Spotlight with Wireless Handheld and Dash Mount Remotes - Available in White (2007GT) or Black (2057GT)
GoLight GT Halogen Permanent Mount Spotlight
Wireless Handheld and Dash Mount Remote Controls
The GT Halogen Permanent Mount Light with Wireless Remotes (also referred to as RadioRay) is a motorized spot light with the added feature of its' remotes having wireless capabilities. This light comes with a wireless handheld remote and a wireless dash mounted remote. Wireless remote operation can access both the 370° rotation and 135° vertical tilt using a radio frequency of 433 MHz. Each remote has a range of up to 80 feet and will operate through walls, within structures, and in vehicles. These remotes are made of tough polycarbonate and have waterproof protections for use in any weather or conditions. Both remotes include an internal 12V battery with an estimated life of 1 year, as well as each having a single red LED to indicate remote control activity. They also have the added capability of being user programmed to operate one or several light simultaneously.
Power and Durability
This Halogen spotlight has exclusive CR5 Pentabeam technology. This proprietary technology features a center beam that can reach up to 3,113 feet, and uses 60% more light than other spot lights. The five-sided reflector captures and directs more useable light than other designs and eliminates dark spots. With its' 65 Watt H9 Bulb, this light can put out an amazing 225,000 candela to reach far into the dark of night whether on the water or on land. Made from weather resistant housing constructed of high quality thermoplastic, this light is also heat resistant, impact resistant, and UV resistant. Designed to withstand rugged and abusive conditions, the internal components are automotive grade brass and stainless steel to ensure rust and corrosion resistance, ensuring a long and reliable life of operation.
- Programmable dual wireless handheld and dash mount remotes
- Exclusive CR5 Pentabeam technology for a more powerful beam
- Permanent mounting hardware - stainless steel, 14 gauge
- 370° rotation and 135° tilt
- 225,000 candela, max beam distance 3,113 feet
- 65 Watt H9 bulb
- 8° beam angle
- Operates with 12V DC and draws 5.5 Amps, ideal for vehicles, boats, and ATV's
- Weather proof lamp and remotes for use in any conditions
- Protected from dust - IP56 rated
- Upgraded exterior housing for increased durability
- Meets marine standards for fresh water and saltwater use
- R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada certified
- GoLight 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Color: White or Black
- No flood lens option for the GT Halogen light series
- Included Accessories:
- Dual programmable wireless remotes
- Mounting Hardware
- Rockguard Lens Cover
- Lamp Type: 65 Watt H9 Halogen Bulb
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Current Draw: 5.5 amps at 13.8V
- Peak Beam Distance: 948.84 meters (3,113ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 225,000 candela
- Operating Temperatures: -20° F to 140° F
- Length: 7" (177.8mm)
- Width: 7" (177.8mm)
- Height: 6.5" (165.10mm)
- Weight: 80oz. (2267.96g)
|Output Modes:||Single Brightness Level, Spot|
|Included Accessories:||Lens Cover, Mounting Hardware Kit, User Manual , Wireless Dash Mount Remote, Wireless Remote|
|Flashlight Usage:||Permanent Mount, Search, Worklights|
|Throw Distance (Max):||948m|
|Switch Location:||Remote Control|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, GoLight 3 Year Limited Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||7" (L) x 7" (W) x 6.5" (H)|
|Country of Origin:||Taiwan|
- $1.10(235 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(40 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(56 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!