JETBeam RRT-M1X White Laser Searchlight - 480 Lumens - Includes 1 x 5100mAh 21700
- Ultra-throw white laser LED flashlight - WP-T2 laser LED
- Max output of 480 lumens with a throw of 2300 meters
- Rotary switch for mode selection and tailcap on / off switch
- Dual fuel compatible - 1 x 21700 or 1 x 18650 battery
|Rapid Response Tactical|
|Camping, Outdoor, Search & Rescue|
|Light Source||WP-T2 LEP|
|Max Throw||7546ft / 2,300m|
|Can be submerged 6.6ft / 2m for up to 30 minutes|
|Drop Resistance||3.3ft / 1m|
|Switch||Tail and Rotary Twist|
|Mode Stepping||High to Low|
|HA-III Hard Anodized Finish|
|Length||7.28" / 185mm|
|Head Diameter||2.4" / 61mm|
|Body Diameter||1.11" / 28.3mm|
|Weight||12.7oz / 360g|
|Battery Size||1 x 21700, 1 x 20700, 1 x 18650|
|Included Model||JETBeam 21700 5,100mAh Battery|
|Charge Style||Battery with Charge Port|
|JETBeam RRT-M1X Flashlight|
White Laser Flashlight With a 1.4 Mile Throw
The JETBeam RRT-M1X is a white laser flashlight that features a jaw-dropping 7,546ft (2,300m) throw distance, making it one of the farthest throwing flashlights we carry. The narrow beam offers pinpoint accuracy that you can only get with laser lights, ideal for long-range search and rescue.
Easily cycle through the three brightness levels, strobe, and SOS functions with the rotary twist head, and use the tactical tail switch to turn the light on/off.
A 21700 battery with a 5,100mAh capacity and built-in USB charging port is included with your RRT-M1X, providing over 11 hours of runtime. If you find yourself running low and not near a charger, this flashlight is also compatible with any standard 18650 and 20700 button-top batteries that you may have laying around.
The above output data is gathered by Jetbeam while using the included Jetbeam 21700 battery with a 5,100mAh capacity.
*High mode will automatically dim to 250 lumens when over 60°C, or after 3 minutes of continued use to prevent damage from overheating.
- Notable Features
- » Over 1.4 miles (2,300m) of throw with state-of-the-art white laser emitting technology for long-distance search and rescue purposes
- » Three brightness modes ranging from 480 to 15 lumens, as well as both strobe and SOS functions that are easily accessible via the rotary twist head
- » Included 21700 battery has a 5,100mAh capacity, provides up to 11.5 hours of runtime, and features a built-in USB charging port
- » Made of durable aluminum alloy with a HA-III hard anodized finish
- » Outdoor ready with a 5ft drop resistance and IPX8 waterproof rating
Reviews and Q&A