JETBeam E20R Rechargeable EDC LED Flashlight - SST40 N4 BC LED - 990 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) or 1 x CR123A
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available
Ledlenser 880222 F1W LED Flashlight - 500 Lumens - Uses 1 x CR123A - Comes in Boxed or Peg Packaging
JETBeam SF-AA01 EDC Flashlight - 1 x CREE XP-L HI LED - 700 Lumens - Uses 1 x AA or 1 x 14500 (Available Add-on!)
JETBeam SF-AA01 EDC Flashlight
The Perfect Hand-Held EDC
The JETBeam SF-AA01 EDC flashlight is simple in design yet offers everything you could to need to satisfy your daily illumination needs. The SF-AA01 flashlight is extremely compact measuring a total of 3.74" in length and weighing as little as 2.06 ounces with a battery. The small build of the light, coupled with the hands-free carrying options, makes this the perfect light to take with you on the go. The SF-AA01 is so compact, you wonӴ even notice it in your pocket or your bag while out doing your daily activities. Moreover, the digitally regulated output and the anti-reflective mineral glass lens work together to produce a bright and reliable light beam. The JETBeam SF-AA01 EDC Flashlight has a maximum output of 700 lumens! This output is extremely impressive considering it is running off a single battery.
Designed to work in almost any environment the JETBeam SF-AA01 EDC Flashlight comes with an IPX8 rating. It is completely safe to use in wet conditions and is submersible up to 2 meters underwater. This feature is invaluable when it comes to hiking, camping, and the everyday outdoorsman because the weather can be extremely unreliable and you might need to see clearly during a rainstorm. The compact size, bright outputs, and durable construction make the JETBeam SF-AA01 EDC Flashlight the perfect addition for your everyday carry collection!
- Pocket clip and lanyard offer hands-free transportation
- Constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum with a Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish to protect from everyday wear and tear
- Reverse Polarity protection prevents shorts and damage caused by incorrect battery insertion
- Light output is digitally regulated to provide a constant brightness
- Compact size makes everyday carry easy
- Comes with JETBeam's Two 2 Year Warranty
- LED: 1 x CREE XP-L HI LED
- Power Source: Uses 1 x AA or 1 x 14500
- Peak Beam Distance: 142 meters (465.88 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 5056 cd
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x AA):
- High - 150 Lumens - 1 Hours
- Medium - 30 Lumens - 9 Hours
- Low - 1.5 Lumens - 100 Hours
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 14500):
- High - 700 Lumens - 0.5 Hours
- Medium - 90 Lumens - 2.5 Hours
- Low - 9 Lumens - 25 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-8
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length - 3.74" (95 mm)
- Diameter - 0.74" (19 mm)
- Weight (Including 1 x AA Battery): 2.06 oz. (58.50 g)
- Weight (Excluding Battery): 1.15 oz. (32.70 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 14500, 1 x AA|
|Included Accessories:||Lanyard, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry|
|Throw Distance (Max):||142m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HI|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, JETBeam 2 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||3.74" (L) x 0.74" (Head Diameter)0.74" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
The only drawback that I seen with this light is a clicky switch seems a little spongy sometimes a little hard to operate, and the belt clip itself could be a little stronger.
- $1.45(134 Reviews)As Low As: $1.20 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(32 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(54 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!