Klarus C8 Charger - 8 bay - For use with Li-ion, NiMH, NiCd Batteries
- Accepts Li-Ion batteries in 9 different sizes, and NiMh and NiCd batteries in 4 different sizes making it the only charger you'll ever need!
- 8 individual charging bays capable of detecting voltage and capacity of correctly inserted batteries
- Automatically stops charging when a battery is complete, saving you from damaging your batteries
- Individual LED charge indicator lights allow you to see real-time charging statuses on each port
- Capable of charging USB equipment and batteries simultaneously, so you can charge all your devices in one spot
|Li-Ion||26650, 22650, 18650, 18490, 17670, 17500, 16340, 14500, 10440|
|Ni-MH, Ni-Cd||AA, AAA, AAAA, C|
|Charge Time||Up To 7 Hours|
|Input||AC 110-240V 50/60Hz DC 12V 1A|
|Output||4.2V±1%V, 1.48V ±1%V, 650mA x 8|
|Length||8.5" / 216mm|
|Width||5.2" / 132mm|
|Height||1.6" / 40.6mm|
|Weight||9.8oz / 277.8g|
|Klarus C8 Battery Charger|
|Wall Charging Cable|
Klarus C8 Charger - 8 Bay
One Spot for ALL of Your Batteries
For users in need of serious bulk charging power, the Klarus C8 has what it takes with 8 individual charging ports and the ability to charge all of the most popular rechargeable battery models. The C8 can power up a wide range of Li-Ion, NiMh and NiCd chemistry batteries including 18650 and 16340 sizes. With its versatile adaptability, this is the last battery charger you'll ever need.
The C8 is a smart charger that detects the voltage and capacity of inserted batteries and charges them accordingly, assuring that no over-charging occurs, protecting your batteries from damage so you can get the most use out of them! Each charging port features an individualized LED charging indicator that lets you know when a battery is charging and when it is ready for use. But it doesn't stop there - the Klarus C8 also has a USB port, so you can charge your electronics simultaneously in one spot! With its large battery capacity and lightweight portability, the Klarus C8 is a great choice for people who are on the go and need to take their energy solutions with them.
- Notable Features
- » LEDs clearly display the charging progress of each battery making this unit user-friendly and easy to understand
- » USB port on side gives you the option to charge electronics simultaneously, conveniently saving you time!
- » -dV/dt Control technology to charge Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries more fully
- » Charging voltage is from AC100V to 240V or DC12V, safe to use on all power grids in cities worldwide
- » Features over-charge protection to prevent battery damage - automatically stops charging when complete so you can forget about the charger until you need your batteries again!
- » Made from durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant) for your safety
- » Designed for optimal heat dissipation giving it a long lifespan
- » Built-in reverse polarity and short-circuit protection
Reviews and Q&A