Olight M2R Cu Warrior Limited Edition Rechargeable Pocket-Friendly Tactical Flashlight - CREE XHP35 HD CW - 1500 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 (Included) or 2 x CR123As - Copper
Nitecore TIP Cu USB Rechargeable Key Light - CREE XP-G2 LED - 360 Lumens - Includes 1 x Li-Ion Battery Pack - Copper
Klarus Mi1C Cu Copper LED Flashlight - CREE XP-L HI V3 LED - 600 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (Included) or 1 x CR123A
Klarus Mi1C Cu LED Flashlight
Tiny Torch, Intense Output
Featuring a sizable output and a unique copper exterior, the Klarus Mi1C Cu Copper LED Flashlight redefines the standard of a quality every day carry light. At 2.15" long and just under 2 ounces, this compact flashlight is one of the smallest EDCs we offer, perfect for keeping in your car's glove compartment, packing for a hike or camping trip, or simply carrying in your pocket. While this light may be small in stature, there's nothing little about its output, able to generate up to 600 Lumens of sizzling brightness with a beam that can reach further than 300 feet! The Mi1C Cu comes with a number of outputs ranging from its max output down to just 1 Lumen, giving you appropriate lighting for every situation, from walking to your car to searching your tent to taking a late night walk.
Great power requires an equally great power source and the Mi1C Cu comes with just that. The powerful EDC light uses a sophisticated 16340 Lithium Ion battery (included), which not only provides plenty of power but features a convenient charging method. Rather than relying on a designated charger, the rechargeable battery comes with a handy micro-USB charging port, allowing you to keep it charged using one of the most common power cables in the world! The Mi1C Cu is designed with a power indicator, flashing its LED to display the remaining charge so you never need to worry about being caught off guard by a dead battery.
Rugged and Stylish Design
While its intense output and innovative battery set the Mi1C Cu apart from its competitors, it's the light's unique copper construction that puts it into a category of its own. While most LED flashlights are crafted from aluminum, this flashlight features a special copper design which is not only durable but stylish as well. Available in a Deep Copper color, the machined metal body is resistant to impact and water damage and will fashionably fade into an almost retro-like appearance, making it clearly stand out.
- Compact design perfect for every day carry
- Stylish copper body is both impact and water resistant
- Convex lens provides even flood lighting
- Stainless steel bezel protects LED and lens from impacts
- Features 2 specialized flashing outputs
- Strobe Mode: Can be used to blind and disorient an attacker
- S.O.S. Mode: Used as a signal in emergency situations
- Side switch interface is quick and easy to use
- Direct access to Low Mode and Strobe Mode
- Fade-In and Fade-Out function gives user time to adjust their eyes to new brightness level
- Lockout function helps prevent accidental activation
- Power indicator flashes to display remaining charge
- Three Flashes - 70% to 100% Capacity
- Two Flashes - 30% to 70% Capacity
- One Flash - Less than 30% Capacity
- Included 16340 (RCR123A) battery is micro-USB rechargeable
- Magnetic tailcap for mounts to most metal surfaces for hands-free lighting
- Built-in overheat and reverse polarity protection
- Available in Deep Copper (a darker color)
- Comes with Klarus's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Klarus UR70 16340 Li-Ion Micro-USB Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Power Source: 1 x RCR123A (Included) OR 1 x CR123A
- Peak Beam Distance: 107 meters (351.1 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 2850cd
- Brightness Outputs (Using RCR123A):
- Turbo - 600 Lumens - 1 Hour 12 Min.
- High - 45 Lumens - 5 Hours 37 Min.
- Medium - 10 Lumens - 32 Hours
- Low - 1 Lumen - 6 Days (144 Hours)
- Strobe - 600 Lumens - 2 Hours 24 Min.
- S.O.S. - 45 Lumens - 15 Hours 40 Min.
- Brightness Outputs (Using CR123A):
- Turbo - 305 Lumens - 2 Hours 21 Min.
- High - 45 Lumens - 11 Hours 48 Min.
- Medium - 10 Lumens - 55 Hours
- Low - 1 Lumen - 9 Days (216 Hours)
- Strobe - 305 Lumens - 4 Hours 42 Min.
- S.O.S. - 45 Lumens - 33 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters underwater)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length - 2.15" (54.5 mm)
- Head Diameter - 0.78" (19.8 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.81" (20.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.98 oz. (56 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 16340, 1 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Magnetic Base|
|Throw Distance (Max):||107m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HI V3|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Klarus 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||2.15" (L) x 0.78" (Head Diameter)0.81" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
I'm really liking the look better than I expected. It came super glossy and appears to have a bit of a clear-coat on it.
Finally answered my own question below about the color of the Deep Copper. Photos across the net never appeared consistent when it came to this particular color.
It has a smaller hot spot than any of the Olights I have. It has a slightly small hot spot than any of the Olights that I have.
Here it is among my Olight collection (accompanying photo).
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(267 Reviews)As Low As: $1,140.00 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Powertac E30 Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U3 LED - 1180 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650 and Charger$23.97(24 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $23.95(49 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(27 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!