Klarus Mi1C Cu Copper LED Flashlight - CREE XP-L HI V3 LED - 600 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (Included) or 1 x CR123A
Klarus Mi1C Cu LED Flashlight
Tiny Torch, Intense Output
Featuring a sizable output and a unique copper exterior, the Klarus Mi1C Cu Copper LED Flashlight redefines the standard of a quality every day carry light. At 2.15" long and just under 2 ounces, this compact flashlight is one of the smallest EDCs we offer, perfect for keeping in your car's glove compartment, packing for a hike or camping trip, or simply carrying in your pocket. While this light may be small in stature, there's nothing little about its output, able to generate up to 600 Lumens of sizzling brightness with a beam that can reach further than 300 feet! The Mi1C Cu comes with a number of outputs ranging from its max output down to just 1 Lumen, giving you appropriate lighting for every situation, from walking to your car to searching your tent to taking a late night walk.
Great power requires an equally great power source and the Mi1C Cu comes with just that. The powerful EDC light uses a sophisticated 16340 Lithium Ion battery (included), which not only provides plenty of power but features a convenient charging method. Rather than relying on a designated charger, the rechargeable battery comes with a handy micro-USB charging port, allowing you to keep it charged using one of the most common power cables in the world! The Mi1C Cu is designed with a power indicator, flashing its LED to display the remaining charge so you never need to worry about being caught off guard by a dead battery.
Rugged and Stylish Design
While its intense output and innovative battery set the Mi1C Cu apart from its competitors, it's the light's unique copper construction that puts it into a category of its own. While most LED flashlights are crafted from aluminum, this flashlight features a special copper design which is not only durable but stylish as well. Available in both Raw Copper and Deep Copper, the machined metal body is resistant to impact and water damage and will fashionably fade into an almost retro-like appearance, making it clearly stand out.Features:
- Compact design perfect for every day carry
- Stylish copper body is both impact and water resistant
- Convex lens provides even flood lighting
- Stainless steel bezel protects LED and lens from impacts
- Features 2 specialized flashing outputs
- Strobe Mode: Can be used to blind and disorient an attacker
- S.O.S. Mode: Used as a signal in emergency situations
- Side switch interface is quick and easy to use
- Direct access to Low Mode and Strobe Mode
- Fade-In and Fade-Out function gives user time to adjust their eyes to new brightness level
- Lockout function helps prevent accidental activation
- Power indicator flashes to display remaining charge
- Three Flashes - 70% to 100% Capacity
- Two Flashes - 30% to 70% Capacity
- One Flash - Less than 30% Capacity
- Included 16340 (RCR123A) battery is micro-USB rechargeable
- Magnetic tailcap for mounts to most metal surfaces for hands-free lighting
- Built-in overheat and reverse polarity protection
- Available in Raw Copper (traditional copper color) and Deep Copper (darker color)
- Comes with Klarus's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Klarus UR70 16340 Li-Ion Micro-USB Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Power Source: 1 x RCR123A (Included) OR 1 x CR123A
- Peak Beam Distance: 107 meters (351.1 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 2850cd
- Brightness Outputs (Using RCR123A):
- Turbo - 600 Lumens - 1 Hour 12 Min.
- High - 45 Lumens - 5 Hours 37 Min.
- Medium - 10 Lumens - 32 Hours
- Low - 1 Lumen - 6 Days (144 Hours)
- Strobe - 600 Lumens - 2 Hours 24 Min.
- S.O.S. - 45 Lumens - 15 Hours 40 Min.
- Brightness Outputs (Using CR123A):
- Turbo - 305 Lumens - 2 Hours 21 Min.
- High - 45 Lumens - 11 Hours 48 Min.
- Medium - 10 Lumens - 55 Hours
- Low - 1 Lumen - 9 Days (216 Hours)
- Strobe - 305 Lumens - 4 Hours 42 Min.
- S.O.S. - 45 Lumens - 33 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters underwater)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length - 2.15" (54.5 mm)
- Head Diameter - 0.78" (19.8 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.81" (20.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.98 oz. (56 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 16340, 1 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Magnetic Base|
|Throw Distance (Max):||107m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HI V3|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Klarus 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||2.15" (L) x 0.78" (Head Diameter)0.81" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
I'm really liking the look better than I expected. It came super glossy and appears to have a bit of a clear-coat on it.
Finally answered my own question below about the color of the Deep Copper. Photos across the net never appeared consistent when it came to this particular color.
It has a smaller hot spot than any of the Olights I have. It has a slightly small hot spot than any of the Olights that I have.
Here it is among my Olight collection (accompanying photo).
It comes with a 700mah battery with a micro-b charge port on the battery. That means I don't have to carry a spare battery and can charge it up in an emergency with a keychain sized micro-b/lightening charge cable I all ready pack. It is light weight and teeny-tiny, takes no space in my pocket. Being a bright metal color, it is easy to find and distinguish from other pocket junk. I love the distinct copper metal it is carved from, makes it a very handsome jewel - under-stated style and class.
The light settings are very versatile. It has a strobe ability, but I don't encounter it every time I cycle through power settings, as happens with some flashlights. In fact, I don't have to cycle through the power settings every time I turn it on or off. It has a lock-out ability that makes sense and is easy to use; if you hold the button down for 5 seconds while the light is off, it locks-out with thee notification flashes (so it would likley lock itself out on first accidental pocket press, if you forget to lock it manually). Then it takes 3 rapid presses to re-enable (virtually impossible to happen randomly). A 2-3 second press turns it on or off and provides suitable reaction time to remove self from button without unexpected mode change. A shorter press cycles up one level, or back to moonlight mode. The brightest level lights up my 150' yard at night and is rarely needed. Brightest mode of this flashlight is brighter than the highest setting of my iPhone-7 Plus.
I used bright mode to intentionally drain the battery; left it on for over an hour after a week of normal usage, until it automatically dropped its brightness level. At that point, it would only go up to brightest mode for a few seconds before reverting back (long enough to cycle through power levels), but it was still useable. After a while, it dropped another level as the battery continued to drain. That was adequate to give it another 90minute charge and learn that I need not worry about the battery completely dying unexpectedly.
I love the uniquely small length and diameter of the light, because It fits into the mouth of 16oz and 24oz clear water bottles without dropping in. These bottles (sans label) with this flashlight make for a handy ad-hoc lantern!
The magnetic tail-cap is strong enough to hold the flash horizontal. I use it around the house at night, avoiding light switches by sticking it to the latch plates and striker plates of doors when I need both hands. Will also function on car door if I have to fiddle with keys or even under the hood without losing the light into an obsuce crevasse.
I thought I would miss absence of zoom focus and an external charge port, but frankly, I'm just not willing to sacrifice size for those features - they're simply not needed. I think I will get several months of daily use between charges, so unscrewing the cap and pulling the battery to recharge will not be an inconvenience and the beam has both wide area at adequate brighness and a high spot all the time, so zooming serves no purpose.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$13.20(262 Reviews)As Low As: $12.60 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Powertac E30 Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U3 LED - 1180 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650 and Charger$23.97(19 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $23.95(44 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1 Baton Flashlight with Magnetic Tailcap - CREE XM-L2 CW LED - 500 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A or 1 x CR123A$44.95(127 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!