Nitecore TIP 2 Rechargeable LED KeyLight - 2 x CREE XP-G3 S3 - 720 Lumens - Uses Built-In 500mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
Klarus XT1C V2 LED Flashlight - CREE XP-L HD V6 - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1x 16340 (Included) or 1x CR123A
MecArmy PT16 Ultra Bright Rechargeable Flashlight - 3 x CREE XP-G2 LEDs - 1100 Lumens - Includes 1 x 16340 - Aluminum
Klarus Mi7 Mini-Might EDC Flashlight - CREE XP-L HI V3 LED - 700 Lumens - Uses 1 x AA (Included) or 1 x 14500 - Black
- Item #: KLARUS-MI7-OPT
- Brand: Klarus
- At less than 4 inches long, this EDC light is a powerhouse in your pocket
- Powered by a single AA battery whether it's an alkaline, lithium, or lithium-ion chemistry
- 700 lumens is perfect for daily tasks like walking the dog or fixing up around the house
- Available with two bundling options: 1 alkaline battery or an alkaline battery + lithium-ion 14500
Klarus Mi7 Mini-Might Flashlight
Miniature Light with Mega Output
The Klarus Mi7 Mini LED Flashlight is a compact EDC light that's less than 4 inches long and weighs under an ounce making this tiny torch small enough to fit in a pocket while offering outputs comparable to much larger models. When using a 14500, the Mi7 offers a maximum output of 700 lumens and can throw further than a football field! How many other AA flashlights can reach that kind of output level on just a single cell? Additionally, the Mi7 comes with 2 dimmer output modes, a strobe and an SOS function which is accessible via the easy-to-use side switch.
While using a 14500 battery, moonlight mode can last for up to 67 hours! An incredible feat for such a small light. There's also a battery capacity indicator, which communicates how much power is left in the battery, making it almost impossible to be caught off guard by a dead battery.
Upgrade Your Battery!
To ensure an optimal user experience, the Mi7 is available for sale with all the accessories necessary for it to function at its highest level. For just a few dollars more, the flashlight is paired with an additional rechargeable 14500 Lithium-Ion battery providing immense power and extensive runtime. This battery is equipped with a built-in USB charging port for rapid recharging.
- Notable Features
- » Three output modes plus strobe and SOS functions
- » Powered by a lithium, alkaline, or lithium-ion AA battery
- » Orange peel reflector creates a smooth, broad beam
- » Lockout function prevents accidental activation thus conserving battery life
- » Over-discharge protection automatically lowers output levels to protects rechargeable batteries
|LED||1 x CREE XP-L HI V3|
|Brightness Levels||High, Medium, Moonlight|
|Max Throw||361ft / 110m|
|IP Rating||IPX8 / 2m|
|Drop Resistance||3.28ft / 1m|
|HAIII Hard Anodized|
|Length||3.43" / 87.2mm|
|Head||0.75" / 19mm|
|Body||0.69" / 17.6mm|
|Weight||0.93oz / 26.4g|
|Compatible Chemistries||Alkaline, Lithium, or Li-ion|
|Included Model||Alkaline AA*|
|*Lithium-Ion Also Available in Bundle|
|To check the status, simply click the side switch three times while the light is OFF. Only available when a 14500 cell is in the light.|
|70% to 100%||3 Flashes|
|30% – 70%||2 Flashes|
|Klarus Mi7 Flashlight|
|Alkaline AA Battery|
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 14500, 1 x AA|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Key Ring, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Keychain|
|Throw Distance (Max):||110m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HI V3|
|Product Certifications:||ANSI, IPX-8|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Klarus 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||3.43" (L) x 0.75" (Head Diameter)0.69" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Power- if you want more in a smaller package you're going to need permission from the NRC. Strobe mode could disorient a bat.
- Two clicks to turn off is slightly annoying. Power button is generously sized only if you're an amoeba. Needs the 14500 battery to reach its full potential.
Easy to carry all the time and has a one press switch to turn on vs twisting a head to go through various power settings of other small lights. Light comes on at the brightest power setting and the switch allows one handed operation. The switch also has a lock feature by holding the switch down for 5 seconds to prevent accidental activation as mine did get bumped and was on in my pocket. Holding down the switch for 3 seconds in the lock mode unlocks it and, flashes 1 to 3 times to indicate remaining battery life in percentage. 3 flashes = 70%, 2, 30-70%, 1, less that 30%.
When testing run time using the 14500 battery, after 57 minutes on the brightest setting, it didn't go out but stepped down to the intermediate setting of 90 lumens. A great feature so you are not left in the dark, litterly and know you have to change out your battery or get to a safe place.
Comes in three colors with a lanyard and a metal hook, has a flat bottom so it can stand on its end and had a strobe and SOS function. I will buy more! And they are a good price point.
- See description.
- Very nice output for such a small size. Bright even with a plain jane AA battery.
- Doesn't come with a pocket clip.
- $1.15(249 Reviews)As Low As: $1.05 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $66.95(59 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(58 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(47 Reviews)Free Shipping!
Panasonic Eneloop BK-4MCCA-8BA AAA 800mAh 1.2V Low Self Discharge Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Button Top Batteries - 8 Pack Retail Card$17.50(34 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!