Klarus Mi7 Mini-Might EDC Flashlight - CREE XP-L HI V3 LED - 700 Lumens - Uses 1 x AA (Included) or 1 x 14500 - Black
Klarus Mi7 Mini-Might Flashlight
Miniature Light with Mega Output
The Klarus Mi7 Mini LED Flashlight is a compact EDC light with compelling power. Less than 4 inches long and weighing under an ounce, this tiny torch is small enough to fit easily in a user's pocket while offering brightness levels comparable with those of much larger models. The Mi7 flashlight is compatible with both primary and rechargeable cells; however, for best results it is recommended to use a 14500 Lithium-Ion battery. When using a 14500, the Mi7 offers a maximum output of 700 Lumens** and can throw further than a football field! How many other AA flashlights can reach that kind of output level on just a single cell? In addition to its highest output, the Mi7 comes with 2 dimmer output modes as well as a strobe and an SOS function, all of which can be easily accessed using the light's easy-to-use side switch.
In addition to the incredibly bright output, the Klarus Mi7 also offers a long run time. When in Moonlight Mode and while using a 14500 battery, the everyday carry flashlight can last for up to 67 hours. The innovative light also features a special battery capacity indicator function, which communicates just how much power is left in the battery, thus making it almost impossible for users to be caught off guard by a dead battery. To check the status, simply click the side switch three times while the light is OFF. Three flashes indicates that the battery has over 70% of its power left, two flashes indicates between 30 and 70% power and one flash means less than 30% of the battery's power is remaining.
**The Mi7 will gradually dim its brightness after 3 minutes of use of its highest output to prevent overheating and damage to the light's circuitry.Features:
- Now Includes a pocket clip
- Compact design for everyday carry
- Battery level indicator communicates when power is low
- Quick access to Moonlight and High output levels
- Unique high efficiency circuit with broad voltage range to accommodate alkaline, lithium and lithium-ion (Li-ion) AA batteries
- Constant current control with no PWM flash; suitable for photography illumination
- Over-discharge protection automatically lowers output levels to protect rechargeable batteries
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation
- Orange peel reflector creates a smooth, broad beam
- Flat tailcap enables users to stand the unit upright
- Reverse polarity protection for ease of use
- Exclusive stainless steel switch is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Aerospace grade aluminum alloy body; CNC precision machining; Military grade hard anodizing (HAIII) protection; Superior heat dissipation
- Anti-reflective coated mineral lens hardened for scratch resistance
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Color Option: Black (Red, Green, Lavender, and Olive no longer available)(Sold Separately)
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x Alkaline AA Battery
- 1 x Pocket Clip
- 1 x Key Ring
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, up to 50,000 hours life
- Power Source: 1 x AA Alkaline Battery (Included) or 1 x Lithium Primary AA Battery or 1 x 14500 Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
- Voltage Range: 1.0V - 4.2V
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x Lithium-Ion 14500):
- High - 700 Lumens - 3 Min. → 50 Min. (Automatically dims to 350 Lumens after 3 Min. of use)
- Medium - 90 Lumens - 3 Hours 47 Min.
- Moonlight - 5 Lumens - 67 Hours
- Strobe - 700 Lumens - 1 Hour 46 Min.
- SOS - 90 Lumens - 11 Hour 21 Min.
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x Alkaline AA):
- High - 330 Lumens - 55 Min.*
- Medium - 90 Lumens - 1 Hours 50 Min.
- Moonlight - 5 Lumens - 40 Hours
- Strobe - 300 Lumens - 1 Hour 50 Min.
- SOS - 90 Lumens - 5 Hour 30 Min.
- Peak Beam Distance: 110 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 3,025 cd
- Length - 3.43" (87.2 mm)
- Bezel Diameter - 0.75" (19 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.69" (17.6 mm)
- Weight: 0.93 oz. (26.4 g) (excluding batteries)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 14500, 1 x AA|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Key Ring, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Keychain|
|Throw Distance (Max):||110m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HI V3|
|Product Certifications:||ANSI, IPX-8|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Klarus 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||3.43" (L) x 0.75" (Head Diameter)0.69" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
Easy to carry all the time and has a one press switch to turn on vs twisting a head to go through various power settings of other small lights. Light comes on at the brightest power setting and the switch allows one handed operation. The switch also has a lock feature by holding the switch down for 5 seconds to prevent accidental activation as mine did get bumped and was on in my pocket. Holding down the switch for 3 seconds in the lock mode unlocks it and, flashes 1 to 3 times to indicate remaining battery life in percentage. 3 flashes = 70%, 2, 30-70%, 1, less that 30%.
When testing run time using the 14500 battery, after 57 minutes on the brightest setting, it didn't go out but stepped down to the intermediate setting of 90 lumens. A great feature so you are not left in the dark, litterly and know you have to change out your battery or get to a safe place.
Comes in three colors with a lanyard and a metal hook, has a flat bottom so it can stand on its end and had a strobe and SOS function. I will buy more! And they are a good price point.
- $1.45(133 Reviews)As Low As: $1.20 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(32 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(53 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!