Leatherman Skeletool Multi-tool with Stainless Steel Finish in Various Packaging
At a mere five ounces, the Leatherman Skeletool has a stainless steel combo blade, pliers, bit driver, removable pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener. The Skeletool is just what you need in one good looking package.
- 420HC Stainless Steel Clip Point Combo Straight/Serrated Knife
- Bottle Opener
- Carabiner Clip
- Hard-wire Cutters
- INCLUDED BITS: Phillips #1 and #2 Bit, Screwdriver 3/16" and 1/4" Bit
- Large Bit Driver
- Needle-nose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- 25-year Warranty
- All Locking Blades and Tools
- Nylon Sheath Sold Separately
- Outside-accessible Blade for One-handed Opening
- Removable Pocket Clip
- Stainless Steel body
- Stainless Steel with 6061-T6 Aluminum Handle Insert
- 2.6 in (6.60 cm) (blade length)
- 4 in (10 cm) (closed)
- 5.0 oz (142 g)
Please Note: This item cannot be exported from the USA. The only exception is for APO/FPO and similar addresses with a US zip code.
Not the highest quality knife, may get some rust on it time to time, but easy to clean up. I would also recommend the additional bit kit if you need it for the screwdrivers.
Small, compact package gives you the basic functions of a multi tool without the bulk.
- Rusts slightly
- + Everything about the Skeletool feels high-quality.
- + The screwdriver, while not perfectly implemented, is great in that it can take Leatherman's 2d bits. The onboard storage lets you have two bits on the tool so you can customize it to your needs (other bits are sold separately).
- + The knife is very handy and easy to access from the outside.
- - You have to halfway open the tool to use the screwdriver. The shape of the handle in that position makes it not so ideal for twisting around in a screwdriving motion. It works fine for doing a half-turn and repeating, but not for spinning all the way around (hopefully that makes sense).
- - I'm worried the extra screwdriver bit will fall out of its storage space at some point. I think it would take a fair bit of force to knock it loose, but it's still a worry. I wish the bit storage could only be accessed when the tool was opened.
- $1.15(252 Reviews)As Low As: $1.05 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $66.95(62 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping Over $50!
- $23.95(59 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(48 Reviews)Free Shipping!
Panasonic Eneloop BK-4MCCA-8BA AAA 800mAh 1.2V Low Self Discharge Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Button Top Batteries - 8 Pack Retail Card$17.50(34 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!