Tenergy 32010 PCB
The Tenergy 32010 battery protection circuit module works with 14.8V Li-ion and Li-polymer battery packs (raw cells sold separately). This PCB prevents a pack from being overcharged or over-discharged and provides a discharge current cutoff of 6.5A. The Tenergy 32010 offers low current standby mode when the cells are discharged. We recommend incorporating a battery protection circuit module into any pack to keep you and your electronic device safe and protected at all times.
||Output (-) Charger (-)
||Output (+) Charger (+)
||Battery 1 (+)
||Battery 2 (+) and Battery 1 (-)
||Battery 3 (+) and Battery 2 (-)
||Battery 4 (+) and Battery 3 (-)
||Battery 4 (-)
|Over Charge Detection Voltage
||4.35 ± 0.025V
|Over Charge Release Voltage
||4.15 ± 0.05V
|Over Discharge Detection Voltage
||2.4 ± 0.08V
|Over Discharge Release Voltage
||3.0 ± 0.1V
|Rated Operational Current
|Over Current Detection Current
|Over Current Release Condition
|Over Current Detection Delay Time
|Short Circuit Protection
|Short Circuit Release Condition
||Cut Short Circuit
|Interior Main Loop Conduction Resistance
||VC = 4.2V: Rss ≤ 0 mΩ
|Current Consumed in normal Operation
||30 μA Max
||50 x 16 x 1.1 mm
Application Notes: We do NOT provide engineering support for this item. It is up to the purchaser to determine the suitability and manage the use of this product. If this product is modified (soldered onto) it cannot be returned.
- Do not subject the PCB to input voltage over 20V. Input voltage over 20V will damage the PCB.
- Please use the compatible charger for your battery pack.
- Special attention to your input and output voltage, current to avoid PCB damage. When mixing over-charged batteries and over-discharged batteries together, PCB will be in a dual state of over-charging and over-discharging. In this situation, charging and discharging are both disabled
- Internal static charge protection circuit built into the PCB. But not subject the PCB to high static charge to avoid damage.
- Without the written agreement from the manufacturer, please don't use this PCB for application in medical instruments, emergency devices, auto and airspace vehicles or other devices that might have an impact on human body.
- Because of the very high energy density, Li-Ion Battery pack must be connected to a protection circuit module to prevent accidental battery explosion caused by over-charging or over-discharging.