Maxell SR516SW 317 12.5mAh 1.55V Silver Oxide Button Cell Battery - Hologram Packaging - 1 Piece Tear Strip, Sold Individually
Maxell 317 Button Cell Battery
Sold by the Piece
The Maxell 317 button cell battery is sold individually. When placing an order, one unit is equal to one button cell battery. This non-rechargeable battery is packaged in tear strips of five units. For even larger orders, the button cell batteries will be packaged in boxes of 100, which is made up of 20 five-piece tear strips. We recommend ordering the Maxell 317 button cell battery in multiples of five for best results.
This silver oxide button-type battery works best when powering low-drain electronic devices, such as watches and calculators. When compared with other non-rechargeable chemistry, a silver oxide battery offers a flatter discharge current. Instead of slowly lowering the voltage over time, like with alkaline batteries, a silver oxide button cell maintains its voltage until the end of the discharge cycle. This means that your electronic device will receive the same voltage from start to finish, therefore maintaining operation efficiently. The Maxell 317 button cell battery also features a leak-resistance design that keeps your devices protected and safe from accidental leakage. Finally, this silver oxide watch battery, also known as the SR516SW, is free of mercury. This means that the disposable cell has less of an effect on the environment.
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty protects against defective product
- Flat discharge current maintains the 1.55 voltage throughout the entire cycle of the battery
- Chemical makeup is best suited for powering low-drain devices
- Leak-protection prevents damage to your expensive electronics
- Mercury-free formula is safer for the environment
- Equivalent Battery Types: Energizer 315, 314, Duracell D315, Renata 315, 40, Varta V315, V530, Seiko SB-AT, Citizen 280-56, Timex HA, Sony SR716SW, Maxell SR 716, SR716W, SR716, Berec B-315L, Omega 9937, Bulova 614, Waltham N, LR67, SR67, 530, B315L, GP315, HA, RW315, RW316, etc.
- Battery Size: 317 / SR516SW
- Battery Chemistry: Silver Oxide
- Nominal Voltage: 1.55V
- Nominal Capacity: 12.5mAh
- Nominal Discharge Current: 20μA
- Length - 0.065" (1.65 mm)
- Diameter - 0.228" (5.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.007 oz. (0.2 g)
Reviews and Q&A