MecArmy SGN5 Rechargeable Self Defense Keychain Light - 115dB Siren - CREE XP-G2 S3 LED - 560 Lumens - Includes 300mAh LiPoly Battery Pack - Black, Blue, or Rose
MecArmy SGN5 Self Defense Keychain Light
Emergency 115dB Siren
The MecArmy SGN5 rechargeable self-defense keychain light is equipped with a 115dB panic alarm to keep you safe. The experts at MecArmy have improved the portable keychain flashlight by pairing it with a personal alarm, which is completely unnoticeable by an attacker. If you are ever feeling like you are under attack, such as if you were being followed down a dark alley, simply push the side button down to instantly access the panic alarm. In addition to releasing the 115dB siren, the keychain light will also enter Strobe mode, which can be used to disorient an assailant.
More Than Just a Personal Alarm
With such a great personal alarm feature, one would assume that the flashlight version of the SGN5 would be pretty simple, right? That's where it's wrong to assume. MecArmy designed the SGN5 self-defense flashlight to perform just as well as any other key lights currently on the market. This 2.6-inch-long polycarbonate keychain light offers 4 output modes, ranging from 3 to 560 lumens in brightness. In other words, your panic alarm doubles as a usable flashlight you can use for every day, such as navigating the dark parking lot of your or while looking for the fuse box during a power outage. Not only is the MecArmy SGN5 versatile and powerful, but it is also rechargeable! This keychain light is equipped with a built-in LiPoly 300mAh battery that is easily recharged using the included micro USB cable. In fact, the self SGN5 light is fully charged in approximately one hour! This 2-in-1 flashlight/personal alarm is a great little self-defense tool to bring you and your loved ones peace of mind.
- 115dB alarm siren protects against an attacker
- Instant access to alarm, Strobe, or Turbo
- Independent side switch to activate alarm independently
- Standard micro USB charging port, charges in just 1 hour on any USB port
- Semi-transparent polycarbonate body is attractive yet durable
- 3 Color Options:
- Light Switch (front button):
- From OFF: 1 click for ON (Low mode)
- From OFF: 2 clicks for Turbo
- From OFF: 3 clicks for Strobe
- From STROBE: Long press (> 1 second) for SOS
- From OFF: Press and hold for Momentary ON (Turbo), release to turn off
- From ON: 1 click for OFF
- From ON: Press and hold to cycle through modes (Low/Med/High/Turbo)
- Alarm Switch (side button):
- From any mode: Push the button up to activate Alarm (simultaneously Strobe)
- From ON: Pull the button down to turn OFF
- Light Switch (front button):
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Lanyard
- LED: CREE XP-G2 S3
- Power Source: Built-in 300mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- Peak Beam Distance: 80 meters (262.47 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1610cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 560 lumens - 44 minutes
- High - 118 lumens - 1 hour 5 minutes
- Medium - 28 lumens - 5 hours 50 minutes
- Low - 3 lumens - 42 hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-4
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters (4.92 ft.)
- Working Voltage: 3.0V-5.0V
- Length - 2.63" (66.7 mm)
- Width - 1.02" (26 mm)
- Height - 0.51" (13 mm)
- Weight (without battery): 0.882 oz. (25 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||Battery Pack|
|Included Accessories:||Alarm, Batteries, Lanyard, USB Cable|
|Flashlight Usage:||Emergency Supplies, Every Day Carry|
|Throw Distance (Max):||80m|
|LED:||CREE XP-G2 S3|
|Switch Location:||Dual Body Switch|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, MecArmy 2 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||2.63" (L) x 1.02" (W) x 0.51" (H)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
This light is about as large as I want a keychain light to be. It's a good size that allows room for your fingers to activate the button.
You can activate the strobe with three fast presses. That's important to me because I use the strobe when I'm crossing dark streets and parking lots. I don't have time to fumble and wait for the strobe.
The "alarm" is pitiful and would never scare anyone away. It also comes on accidentally in your pocket. I super-glued the switch in the off position. I recommend that the next version be made without the alarm, but the overall concept is excellent.
Size is just right and easy for key chain carry.
Time will tell on durability, but so far like all the features.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(279 Reviews)As Low As: $11.70 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(22 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(50 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(36 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!