Fenix HT18R USB-C Rechargeable LED Hunting Flashlight - 2800 Lumens - Luminus SFT70 - Includes 1 x 21700
- Turbo has throw of over 3,000ft, making it great for long-range wildlife identification
- Dual-tail switch gives user one-handed control over all outputs
- Red and green filters included for hunting needs and to preserve night vision
- User has instant access to strobe for use in emergencies
|1 Luminus SFT70
|1100m / 3,280ft
|3.3 ft (1 m)
|7.42" / 188.5mm
|2.68" / 68mm
|1" / 25.4mm
|8.91oz / 252.7g
|1 x Fenix ARB-L21-5000-V2 21700 5000mAh 3.6V Li-ion Battery
|Battery w/ Charger
|1A (Recommended) / 5A (Maximum)
|Each time HT18 is turned on, LED on body of light will activate for 3 seconds. Please note, this feature only works with a Fenix ARB-L21 series battery.
|100% – 85%
|85% – 50%
|50% – 25%
|25% – 1%
|ARB-L21-5000 V2 Battery
|Red Light Filter Adapter
|Green Light Filter Adapter
Professional Hunting Tools
Equip yourself with a reliable hunting tool - the Fenix HT18R. This long-range flashlight has a beam that can reach a whole kilometer away - that's over 3,000 feet! With the 2,800-lumen turbo mode, you can easily scour vast areas for wildlife. The HT18R even comes with a red and green filter, so animals won't see you coming and you can preserve your night vision.
Tail Switch Activation
All modes are easily accessible through the dual tail switch. Enjoy instant access to strobe if you find yourself in an emergency situation. The HT18R only weighs 8.71oz, making it easy to use in tandem with other tools.
The HT18R gets its power from a rechargeable 21700 battery. This cell provides up to 42 hours of runtime, making it a great option for long, overnight trips. A battery indicator located on the body of the light will keep you apprised to your remaining power level. When you run out of juice, the integrated USB-C port delivers a lightning fast charge, getting you back in the field as soon as possible!
*Please Note: The Turbo output is measured in a total of runtime including output at reduced levels due to temperature or protection mechanism in the design.
- Notable Features
- » IP68 water and dustproof rating allows for extensive use outdoors
- » Dual tail switch design gives you instant access to strobe and deft control over four output modes
- » High-candela beam reaches 1km, making it great for identifying wildlife in large areas
- » Green and red filters included to preserve night vision and identify wildlife
- » USB-C rechargeable 21700 battery provides reliable, reusable power
Reviews and Q&A