XTAR L4 4-Bay Smart Charger for NiMH and Li-ion AA and AAAs
- Mix charging of Li-ion and Ni-MH AA/AAA batteries
- CSVA tech provides faster, safer charging for Ni-MH cells
- Can revive batteries that have been over-discharged
- Auto-match charging prioritizes efficient charge of every cell
|Voltage & Chemistry
|1.5V Li-ion, 1.2V Ni-MH
|0.5A x 4
|2.99" / 76mm
|3.01" / 76.5mm
|1.09" / 27.6mm
|1.80oz / 51g
|XTAR L4 Smart Charger
XTAR L4 Smart Charger
Charges 1.5V Lithium and 1.2V Ni-MH AA/AAAs
Deliver optimal charging with the XTAR L4! The L4 can charge AA/AAA 1.5V Li-ion and 1.2V Ni-MH batteries and supports mixed charging of each at the same time. This smart charger has distinct systems in place to prioritize charging of each chemistry it supports.
Li-ion Fast Charging
For Li-ion batteries, the L4 uses a TC-CC-CV charging method. With trickle charging, charging with constant current, and charging with constant voltage, you have fast charging, higher accuracy, and auto-stop support, to optimize charging and create a better user experience. Quickly charge your batteries with no hassle!
Ni-MH CSVA Technology
For Ni-MH batteries this charger has CVSA technology, which allows for faster charging and greater accuracy for detecting a full charge. XTAR ensures efficient and safe charging is perfectly balanced by implementing smart technology that puts you and your batteries first.
Multiple Protection SafeguardsThe XTAR L4 has short-circuit, over-charge, over-voltage, over-current, reverse polarity, and dry battery protections to prioritize the safety of you and your batteries.
- Notable Features
- » Every channel has LED indicator, keeping you apprised of charge level
- » LED indicators flash if batteries are incorrectly installed, prioritizing safety
- » 0V activation technology can revive over-discharged batteries
- » USB-C input provides rapid charging from a host of power source options
- » Hollowed-out design allows for simple install and removal, safe heat dissipation
Reviews and Q&A