Nextorch WL13 USB-C Rechargeable LED Weapon Light - OSRAM P9 - 1300 Lumens - Uses 2 x CR123A
- Rotary switch designed to be used by left- and right-handed people and accesses constant-on and momentary light modes
- Compatible with Glock and Picatinny weapon rail systems ideal for small arms illumination
- Use CR123A batteries to achieve peak performance, or 16340 batteries to take advantage of in-body recharging capability
- Lightweight design and compact construction critical to reaction times and endurance required by law enforcement and security personnel
|Activity||Law Enforcement, Tactical|
|LED||1 x Ospram P9|
|Max Throw||590ft / 180m|
|IP Rating||IPX7 / 1m|
|Drop Resistance||3.28ft / 1m|
|Length||3.23" / 82mm|
|Width||1.42" / 36mm|
|Height||1.53" / 39mm|
|Weight||3.14oz / 89g|
|Battery Size||2 x CR123A / 2 x 16340|
|Included Battery Sizes||2 x CR123A|
|Nextorch WL13 Weapon Light|
|2 x CR123A Batteries|
|2 x O-rings|
Nextorch WL13 Weapon Light
1300-Lumen Blazing Tactical Brightness
Nextorch tactical tools represent some of the best of their inventory, and the newest addition to the WL (Weapon Light) series of products leads by example. The Nextorch WL13 Weapon Light emits 1,300 lumens of ultra-bright white light that will drive away the darkness on your next sortie. Ambidextrous rotary switches offer custom momentary-on or constant-on illumination at a moment's notice, making it a great choice for left-handed field operators as well as righties.
The nimble size and compatibility with Picatinny and Glock rail systems make the WL13 highly versatile and ideal for use on small arms. With its whisper weight design, the weapon light empowers you to maneuver your weapon easily to buy those life-saving seconds in identifying and acquiring targets.
Straightforward Rail Mounting — Optional Battery Sizes
The WL13 deploys two types of batteries to best fit your needs. Use a pair of CR123A units to unlock peak overall performance and impressive 3+ hour runtimes. Alternatively, dual 16340 offer reliable perofrmance and recharge capabilities making them a perfect back-up power supply.
Exceedingly simple installment is made possible by a mounting system that requires minimal effort to operate. The Rail-Adjustment Bolt slides a moveable rail into place while the stationary rail is held against the weapon. This quick installment and the WL13's easy operation make this a must for use in the field.
|Constant On||Momentary On|
- Notable Features
- » Rugged aluminum construction will outlast operational demands and survive the most extreme conditions.
- » Unleash a powerful 1,300-lumen beam with hands-free rail deployment and fast access from the trigger guard.
- » Dual fuel design allows you to use primary CR123A batteries or rechargeable 16340 units for a variable power supply.
- » Light 89 gram weight enhances weapon agility, critical for maneuvering in close quarters and addressing threats.
- » Intuitive rotary switch operable by either hand in a heartbeat or less. Simply flip the switch up or down for momentary or constant on settings.
Reviews and Q&A