Welcome back! We saved your shopping cart for you: View Cart
Tenergy 20501-1 D-cell 5000mAh 1.2V Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) Battery with or without Tabs - Bulk
| Reg. Price $5.25
Usually ships the next business day
|1 - 4||$4.10 ea.|
|5 - 9||$4.05 ea.|
|10 - 19||$4.00 ea.|
|20 - 49||$3.95 ea.|
|50 - 99||$3.80 ea.|
This long-lasting and rechargeable NiCD D cell battery from Tenergy is designed for high drain applications such as emergence lighting, portable devices, power tools. Choose from the drop-down above to select a standart flat-top cell, or a tabbed version that is ideal doe soldering.
Features and Benefits:
Features and Benefits:
- High quality D Size rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Available with tabs for easy soldering
- Provides long use time per charge with this very high 5000 mAh capacity.
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as emergence lighting, portable devices, power tools.
- Rapidly charging at 1C rate and reliable cycle life up to 1000 times at 0.2C rate.
- Trusted "Tenergy" Battery Brand for performance and reliability.
- Excellent quality and best price.
- Chemistry: NiCd
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height) 33 x 60 mm
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 20501-1
|Battery Capacity (mAh):||5000|
|Battery Terminal Type:||Flat Top|
|Battery Shelf Life:||3 Years|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||1.969" (L) x 1.3" (Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
|Associated Battery Sizes:||1.2H4, 10105, D, DC1300, HR20, KR20, LD713, NH50, NM713, PL713|
50% Recommend this product (1 of 2 responses)
May 16, 2018
I don't know if I like it?
I don't know if I like it, because I ordered D's, when I needed C's. I would have ordered again, however I could not fine C's with tabs, so I was forced to go somewhere else.
March 15, 2016
Great replacement battery
Had to build a replacement battery pack and these worked out great! Super fast shipping also!
1 Question & 1 Answer
from La Porte, IN asked:
October 5, 2014
What are the tabs used for? The notation states that it makes for easy soldering. Does this have to do with some sort of recharging function?
Tabs are used for soldering and making battery packs for certain applications.
on October 6, 2014
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(242 Reviews)As Low As: $10.86 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Sunwayman V11R Variable Output Flashlight with Magnetic Control - CREE XM-L2 U2 LED - 570 Lumens - Uses 1 x CR123A/16340$49.50(9 Reviews)Free Shipping!
- $23.95(39 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1 Baton Flashlight with Magnetic Tailcap - CREE XM-L2 CW LED - 500 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A or 1 x CR123A$44.95(119 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!