Welcome back! We saved your shopping cart for you: View Cart
Tenergy 20501-1 D-cell 5000mAh 1.2V Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) Battery with or without Tabs - Bulk
Usually ships the next business day
|1 - 4||$4.10 ea.|
|5 - 9||$4.05 ea.|
|10 - 19||$4.00 ea.|
|20 - 49||$3.95 ea.|
|50 - 99||$3.80 ea.|
This long-lasting and rechargeable NiCD D cell battery from Tenergy is designed for high drain applications such as emergence lighting, portable devices, power tools. Choose from the drop-down above to select a standart flat-top cell, or a tabbed version that is ideal doe soldering.
Features and Benefits:
Features and Benefits:
- High quality D Size rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Available with tabs for easy soldering
- Provides long use time per charge with this very high 5000 mAh capacity.
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as emergence lighting, portable devices, power tools.
- Rapidly charging at 1C rate and reliable cycle life up to 1000 times at 0.2C rate.
- Trusted "Tenergy" Battery Brand for performance and reliability.
- Excellent quality and best price.
- Chemistry: NiCd
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height) 33 x 60 mm
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 20501-1
|Battery Capacity (mAh):||5000|
|Battery Terminal Type:||Tabbed|
|Battery Shelf Life:||3 Years|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||2.3622" (L) x 1.29921" (Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Associated Battery Sizes:||1.2H4, 10105, D, DC1300, HR20, KR20, LD713, NH50, NM713, PL713|
I don't know if I like it?
May 16, 2018
I don't know if I like it, because I ordered D's, when I needed C's. I would have ordered again, however I could not fine C's with tabs, so I was forced to go somewhere else.
Great replacement battery
March 15, 2016
Had to build a replacement battery pack and these worked out great! Super fast shipping also!
1 Question & 1 Answer
from La Porte, IN asked:
October 5, 2014
What are the tabs used for? The notation states that it makes for easy soldering. Does this have to do with some sort of recharging function?
Tabs are used for soldering and making battery packs for certain applications.
Submitted by: Customer Service on October 6, 2014
- $1.10(235 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(40 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(56 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!