Nitecore EC23 LED Flashlight - CREE XHP35 HD E2 - 1800 Lumens - Uses 1 x IMR 18650 or 2 x CR123As
|Option 1||1 x EC23||None|
|Option 2||1 x EC23||1 x HP 18650 8A Li-Ion|
High Performance Compact LED Flashlight
Portable power at its finest, the Nitecore EC23 is a high-powered compact LED flashlight that may change the way you look at flashlights forever. Equipped with a CREE XHP34 HD E2 LED, the EC23 can reach output levels of up to 1800 Lumens, definitively outclassing competing sized lights. With integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology, the LED and reflector work in tandem to produce a stunningly long beam that reaches over 830 Feet! The slim-style, portable body of the EC23 makes it great for everyday carry, work or emergency responders.
While the Nitecore EC23 may have multiple light levels and modes, it isn't weighed down by a complicated multi-button interface. In fact, the entire light is operated using a single side switch that gives users access to five lighting levels, strobe, SOS and a beacon mode. The single switch interface makes the EC23 easy to handle for users of any level and especially convenient for casual everyday use. If you're looking for the world's most powerful compact LED flashlight, the EC23 fits the bill.
- Integrated Precision Digital Optics technology provides extreme reflector performance
- Innovative single button switch
- 5 Brightness levels and 3 modes
- High efficiency constant current circuit board
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power
- Power indicator's secondary function displays battery voltage
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly inserted batteries
- Optics lens with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Tail stand capable
- LED: CREE XHP34 HD E2
- Power Source: 2 x CR123A or 1 x IMR 18650
- Peak Beam Distance: 255 meters (836 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 16200cd
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x IMR 18650):
- Turbo 1800 Lumens - 30 Minutes
- High 980 Lumens - 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Medium 300 Lumens - 4 Hours 15 Minutes
- Low 55 Lumens - 20 Hours
- Ultralow 1 Lumen - 300 Hours
- Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x CR123A):
- High 980 Lumens - 1 Hour
- Medium 300 Lumens - 3 Hours 45 Minutes
- Low 55 Lumens - 16 Hours
- Ultralow 1 Lumen - 200 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (2 Meter Submersible)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters (5 ft.)
- Length - 5.07" (128.7 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1" (25.4 mm)
- Body Diameter - 1" (25.4 mm)
- Weight: 2.75 oz. (78 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Beacon, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x 16340, 2 x CR123A, 2 x RCR123A|
|Throw Distance (Max):||255m|
|LED:||CREE XHP-35 HD E2|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Nitecore 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||5.07" (L) x 1" (Head Diameter)1" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
I really like it!
My main light is a P12 (2015) model I have had zero problems with my Main light going past 2 years now. Just recharge and switch batteries.
I can't say this for the EC23, it worked great as an occasional use for brighter light. It stopped cycling in 1 month after I left the P12 at the house, I had the EC23 that night and used it as i would the Main light. I liked the brighter light so the P12 was my back-up now, until 01/13/2018 the button on the EC23 stopped cycling. just ultra low and low and have to hold button down to activate turbo,no more medium, high or strobe.
Will return or get it fixed,
I hope this is just an anomaly because the EC23 is a great light when it works
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(280 Reviews)As Low As: $11.70 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(29 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(52 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black, Desert Tan, and Purple (Limited Edition)$64.95(37 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!