Nitecore EDC33 USB-C Rechargeable Tactical LED Flashlight - NiteLab UHi 20 MAX - 4000 Lumens - Uses Built-in 4000mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
- UHi LED design provides intuitive flood and spotlight capability
- One-of-a-kind LUMIN SHIELD mode offers momentary access to 4000 lumens
- In-body USB-C charge port allows for rapid recharging
- Rapid Lock system and proximity sensor are built in, ensuring safety
- 4000mAh battery pack offers long runtimes - 63 hours on ultralow!
|EDC (Everyday Carry)
|EDC, Hiking, Camping
|9-Core NiteLab UHi 20 MAX LEDs
|450m / 1476.38ft
|6.6 ft (2 m)
|7075-T6 Aluminum Alloy
|4.55" / 115.6mm
|1" / 25.4mm
|0.94" / 24mm
|4.27oz / 127g
|Built-in Li-ion 4000mAh 18650 Battery
|4 power indicator LEDs display remaining battery level
|100% – 75%
|75% – 50%
|50% – 25%
|25% – 0%
|Nitecore EDC33 LED Flashlight
|USB-C Charging Cable
Nitecore EDC33 LED Flashlight
UHi LED Design
Have premium quality illumination in the palm of your hand with the Nitecore EDC33! Nitecore designed the EDC33 flashlight with 9-Core NiteLab UHi MAX LEDs, which combines main and surrounding auxiliary LEDs to cast jaw-dropping brightness. Combine long-range illumination with 6 output modes including flood and spotlight options. Head out into the field with reliability and versatility!
LUMIN SHIELD and SEARCH Modes
The UHi LED "LUMIN SHIELD" floodlight mode provides momentary brightness in a flash! Using all 9 LED cores, the EDC33 emits 4,000 lumens, bright illumination to light up the night. Simply full press and hold on the tactical tail switch to activate a momentary light wall as fast as lightning so you can prioritize self-defense capability out in the field. Alternatively, half press the tail switch for the "SEARCH" mode, offering quick access to spotlight output with a far-reaching throw of 450 meters that's perfect for late-night expeditions!
Built-in 18650 & USB-C Charge Port
Thanks to in-body USB-C recharging, you have a lightning-fast charge readily available when needed. This EDC flashlight features a built-in lithium-ion 18650 battery with a 4000mAh capacity to best support reliable runtimes. On ultralow mode, this light has a maximum runtime of 63 hours, perfect for power outages or long treks outdoors.
Simple and Safe Flashlight Operation
The EDC33 has a proximity sensor that shifts brightness down when detecting a close obstruction, ensuring your safety. Also, Nitecore's Rapid Lock system allows for 3 different lockout functions to combine intuitive use, safe operation, and quick response. With a length of under 5 inches and a weight of under 5 ounces, the EDC33 is lightweight and easy to take with you anywhere you go. Combine that with the included pocket clip and lanyard and you have a plethora of carrying options at your disposal, great for hiking or just walking around the neighborhood!
|LUMIN SHIELD (Floodlight)
Note: * Data is measured using the built-in lithium-ion battery under laboratory conditions. The EDC33 features advanced power cut-off (APC) technology and will regulate power consumption to save battery and prioritize the safety of you and your flashlight.
- Notable Features
- » LUMIN SHIELD and SEARCH modes offer floodlight and spotlight capability
- » Rotary protective tailcap guards USB-C port from dust, impact
- » Military grade aluminum alloy, 2m impact resistance ensure peak flashlight defense
- » Has an IP68 rating, protecting from water damage and submergible up to 2m
- » Rapid Lock system offers half-lockout mode for quick access to spot and flood lighting
Reviews and Q&A