Nitecore HC33 High Performance LED Headlamp - CREE XHP35 - 1800 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123As - Optionally Available with a Battery and a Charger
- Item #: NITECORE-HC33-OPT
- Brand: Nitecore
- Dual headlamp / angle light functionality give great lighting flexibility
- Easily attaches and detaches from headband for quick, on the fly adjustment
- Powerful 1800 lumen output can be adjusted to meet indoor and outdoor needs
- Provides light at a wide, 100 degree angle that floods the immediate area
High Performance L-Shaped Headlamp
The Nitecore HC33 is a high intensity LED headlamp with a ton of utility. Featuring a CREE XHP35 HD LED, this head mounted light can reach up to 1800 lumens, blowing away similar-sized lights. With a comfortable head strap, the HC33 can be worn either on a helmet or directly on the head and can be angled to suit your needs whether you need the light pointed up, down or straight ahead. With a beam that can reach up to 187 meters and 100-degree angle flood, this headlamp is a perfect choice for late night work or exploration.
More than just a Headlamp
When not in use as a hands-free lighting tool, the Nitecore HC33 can be removed from the nylon head strap and used as a handheld angle light. This variation of use still features the easy single side switch interface, modes, and brightness. For hard to reach work areas, a magnetic tail cap allows users to stick the light to metal surfaces for another (albeit improvised) hands-free lighting experience. Integrated Strobe, SOS and Beacon modes make the HC33 a great choice for camping or hiking, and is great for emergency situations.
|Option 1||1 x HC33||None||None|
|Option 2||1 x HC33||1 x NL1835HP 18650 3500mAh Li-Ion||1 x F1 Single Bay Charger|
- Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology provides extreme reflector performance
- Single button acce4ss to 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- High efficiency constant current circuit board for lengthened runtimes
- Low battery power indicator light
- Flood lighting system provides a wide, 100 degree angle
- Advanced temperature (ATR) technology
- Comfortable headband constructed from quality elastic nylon
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly inserted batteries
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Magnetic base and tail stand capability
- Nylon Headstrap
- Pocket Clup
- Spare Tailcap Boot
- Spare O-Rings
- LED: CREE XHP35 HD
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A (Not Included)**
- Peak Beam Distance: 187 meters (977 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 8750
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 18650):
- Turbo 1800 - 30 Minutes
- High 780 Lumens - 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Medium 240 Lumens - 5 hours 15 Minutes
- Low 70 Lumens - 15 Hours
- Ultralow 1 Lumen - 300 Hours
- IPX Rating: IP68 (2 meter submersible)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters (4.9 ft.)
** Turbo Mode can only be achieved while using an 18650 battery. For overall best performance and runtime, we recommend using the NL1835HP, which has a maximum discharge rate of 8A.
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Beacon, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A, 2 x RCR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Headstrap, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s), Spare Tailcap Boot|
|Throw Distance (Max):||187m|
|LED:||CREE XHP-35 HD|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Nitecore 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Country of Origin:||China|
It works so good I just purchased a second one to put in my go bag for natural disasters. Highly recommended light works well easy to use
Thank you Nitecore
- $1.10(235 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(40 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(56 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!