Nitecore i4000R Flashlight
Ultra-Bright Tactical Torch
The Nitecore i4000R is a tactical flashlight that features a quad-LED design to pump out an impressive 4,400 lumen turbo and 230m throw. The dual-tail switch offers fast one-handed cycling through the five brightness levels, or direct/momentary access to strobe with the STROBE READY™ button. The smart memory functionality remembers your last-used brightness for convenient illumination.
Charging & Battery Innovation At Its Finest
Nitecore is taking great strides to include new features in their design- such as a-built in twistable charging port cover that offers for physical protection than typical soft-plastic covers. We're also fans of the USB-C charging port, the new standard of universal charging cables. Nitecore's i4000R also utilizes a powerful 21700 battery, offering increased overall runtimes (380 hours in total) and a longer-lasting 4400 lumen turbo compared to what you'd get with an 18650.
It's easy to monitor your battery life with precision with the dual-LED power indicators. When charging, the head and tail light flashes to display current voltage (i.e: 4 flashes, a 1.5sec pause, then 2 more flashes = 4.2V). When your light is in use, the head LED will being flashing at 50% battery life, then quicken at 10%.
Please note that the i4000R can only use either the included 21700i (NL2150HPi), or standard (R)CR123A cells. Other 21700 batteries will not be compatible with this light. It cannot recharge RCR123As. Download the user manual below for more information.
- ✓ Five versatile brightness modes ranging from 4,400 to 2 lumens
- ✓ Independently-controlled quad-LED design for enhanced beam
- ✓ USB-C fast-charging with unique IP68-rated twistable port cover
- ✓ STROBE READY™ secondary tail switch for quick tactical access
- ✓ Memory function remembers your last-used brightness output
- ✓ Randomized strobe pattern inflicts enhanced dizzying effect
- ✓ Dual LED indicators to monitor your battery and charging time
- ✓ Included 21700 battery offers up to 380 hours of illumination
- ✓ Included NTH20 hard holster enables a quick tactical draw
- ✓ Compatible with NTR10 Tactical Ring Pro & GM02 Gun Mounts
*TURBO mode runtime is tested without temperature regulation, meaning your light may automatically dim to prevent overheating in under 30 minutes. TURBO is only accessible when using a 217000 i-series battery with an output over 15A. [R]CR123As will not reach TURBO.