Nitecore Intellicharge F1 Smart Battery Charger for Li-ion, IMR Batteries - Single Bay
Nitecore Intellicharge F1 Smart Charger
Charge Your Batteries and Your Devices!
The newest edition to Nitecore's line of battery chargers, the Intellicharge F1 Smart Charger is one of the most convenient and versatile chargers on the market. At less than 4 inches in length, this pocket-sized single channel battery charger is capable of charging a wide variety of Lithium-Ion batteries, from popular sizes like 16340 and 18650 to less common ones like 17335 and 18490. When installed with a Li-Ion battery, the F1 also doubles as a portable power bank, charging devices via its USB port output. All battery sizes fit securely in the charging bay thanks to the included rubber band, which keeps the battery in place even when it is being carried around. The charger is made of durable, fire retardant ABS plastic, making it safe to use whether you're charging your battery or your device.
PLEASE NOTE: Micro-USB cable (sold separately) required for use. We recommend the XTAR Micro USB Cable.
- Automatic battery and power level detection ensures appropriate charging voltage and mode selection
- When equipped with Li-Ion cell, charger doubles as a power bank with USB output
- Three power indicators display charging / discharging status of the installed battery
- Instant battery voltage indication upon installation
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- Crafted from ABS fire retardant plastic for safer use
- Optimized for IMR charging circuit
- Includes rubber band to hold installed battery in place
- Input Voltage / Current: DC 5V, ≥500mA
- Output Voltage: 4.2V ± 1% (Slot), 5V ± 5% (USB)
- Output Current 1.0A (Slot), 1.0A (USB)
- Compatible With: 26650 / 18650 / 17670 / 18490 / 17500 / 17335 / 16340 (RCR123A) / 14500 / 10440
- Length - 3.43" (87.2 mm)
- Width - 0.94" (24 mm)
- Height - 1.15" (29.3 mm)
- Weight: 1.07 oz (Without Cord) (30.4 g)
|Compatible Battery Sizes:||10440, 14500, 16340 / RCR123A, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18490, 18650, 26650|
|Product Certifications:||CE, CEC, FCC, RoHS|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Nitecore 1 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||3.43" (L) x 0.94" (W) x 1.15" (H)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
This charger is more for convenience and not for speed. I like how it can be used as a power bank. I put a Nitecore 3500 mah 18650 in it that was 2/3 charged and it took over four hours to complete. The bands are not convenient to use and are a bit difficult. Much like using a rubber band that is too small. I think Nitecore should have attached some type of elastic band onto the charger, instead of including wide rubber bands. You will need something to secure the battery because it can fall out very easily. It does not come with the needed USB cable either.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$13.20(264 Reviews)As Low As: $1,260.00 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Powertac E30 Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U3 LED - 1180 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650 and Charger$23.97(20 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $23.95(46 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(27 Reviews)Free Shipping!