Nitecore MH23 Rechargeable LED Flashlight - CREE XHP35 HD - 1800 Lumens - Uses 1 x IMR 18650 or 2 x CR123A - Bundle Available!
Rechargeable Pocket Search Light
More power, smaller body. That's the motto behind the new Nitecore MH23, a crazy bright hand-held spotlight that's changing the flashlight game. This flashlight is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet it produces an incredible 1800 Lumens of bright white LED light. Utilizing a CREE XHP35 HD LED the Nitecore MH23 is a big-time thrower that can reach Over 960 Feet in beam distance, making it the ideal light for late night search and rescue. Small size keeps the MH23 portable and lower modes can be used to meet just about any lighting requirement.
The Nitecore MH23 isn't just all muscle and no brain, it's been designed by some of the brightest minds in the flashlight industry to be smooth to use. An integrated USB port allows the charging of 18650 and 16340 Li-ion batteries within the light, so there's no need to purchase or have a charger on hand. All of the functions of the MH23 (including 5 lighting levels, strobe, SOS and beacon modes) are handled with a single two-stage side switch, easy for single-handed use so you can keep a hand free. Cap that all off with high-quality materials and construction, and you've got one heck of a powerful and reliable flashlight. You've got the Nitecore MH23.
- High performance rechargeable pal-sized spotlight
- Crystal coating technology combined with precision digital optics
- Two stage power switch controls all functions
- Efficient constant current circuit provides long runtimes
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power
- Power indicator displays battery voltage
- Intelligent Li-ion batter charging circuit
- Reverse polarity protection
- Optics lens with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from rugged aero-grade aluminum alloy
- Rugged HAIII military grade hard-anodized aluminum alloy
- IPX8 Waterproof
- Tail stand capable
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Clip
- 2 x Spare O-Rings
- 1 x Replacement Rubber Cover
- 1 x User Manual
- LED: CREE XHP35 HD
- Power Source: 1 x 18650* or 1 x IMR18650 or 2 x CR1233A or 2 x 16340(Not Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 294 meters (964 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 21600cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo 1800 Lumens - 30 Minutes
- High 760 Lumens - 1 Hour 45 Minutes
- Medium 260 Lumens - 4 Hours 45 Minutes
- Low 55 Lumens - 19 Hours
- Ultralow 1 Lumen - 300 Hours
- Special Outputs Strobe, SOS, Beacon
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (2 Meter Submersible)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters (5 ft.)
- Length - 4.38" (121 mm)
- Weight: 3.39oz. (96 g)
*PLEASE NOTE: Any 18650 used in this flashlight must be able to produce at least 8 Ampheres of current. Any 18650 batteries that produce below this level WILL NOT FUNCTION in this light. We recommend using the Nitecore NL1835HP High Performance 18650.
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Beacon, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x 16340, 2 x CR123A, 2 x RCR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Pocket Clip, Rubber Anit-Dust Cover, Spare O-ring(s), USB Cable, User Manual|
|Throw Distance (Max):||294m|
|LED:||CREE XHP-35 HD|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Nitecore 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||4.38" (L) x|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
1. Have a low lumen flashlight so I'm not blinded at night looking for keys or when I'm in an indoor dark spot such as a theater
2. I live in a major metropolitan city so I'm constantly using the strobe while crossing the street or if I'm using a ride sharing a scooter at night. So I need a simple, straightforward UI.
After buying and returning the EC30 (absolutely terrible UI in my opinion) I got this light. Very happy, Very nice light overall.
- Great power in a compact package! If you compare this side by side with the TM03, this light beats it in both peak beam distance and peak beam intensity in a smaller package almost 2 inches shorter!
-UI is not as straightforward as the P12s. It's good but it doesn't cycle from strobe back to regular beam without having to turn it off
-Very, very difficult to thread the lanyard through the notch. With this size light you'll want the lanyard but the notch is unusually tiny for some reason. Had much difficulty even when using a dental floss threader
4.5 out of 5 stars, recommended
Light had a broken O-ring when I opened it. Battery Junction sent me another two replacements right away.
Battery Junction has the best customer service, give them a try!
Mh23 can top it? We will be buying it
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$13.20(265 Reviews)As Low As: $1,260.00 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Powertac E30 Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U3 LED - 1180 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650 and Charger$23.97(20 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $23.95(46 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(27 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!