Nitecore NU11 USB-C Rechargeable LED Headlamp - 150 Lumens - Uses Built-in 600mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
- Dual brightness modes with up to 150 lumens of light
- IR Sensor Function lets you activate NU11 with the wave of a hand
- White and red LEDs available for variable lighting
- USB-C rechargeable battery makes it easy to keep the NU11 powered
Black and Yellow
|Outdoor, Fishing, Hiking, Walking
|White and Red
|50m / 164ft
|3.3 ft (1 m)
|1.98" / 50.2mm
|2.33" / 59.1mm
|0.74" / 18.7mm
|1.45oz / 41g
|1 x 600mAh Li-ion Battery
|After light is activated, LED indicators will light up to display remaining battery power for 2 seconds.
|100% – 75%
|75% – 50%
|50% – 25%
|25% – 0%
|USB-C Charging Cable
Nitecore's NU11 is designed to be a flexible, multi-use light source ideal for close-range illumination. Built with a strong ABS body, your NU11 can clip on hat brims, the included headband, or shoulder straps. White and red LEDs are available for variable lighting, including a red flashing mode that can last up to 60 hours on one battery charge. This little 150-lumen light will prove to be a perfect companion on overnight fishing trips or late-night walks.
No Button Pushing Needed!
Fishing can be a messy job. For those of you who aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, you'll love the motion activation feature on the NU11! When the IR Sensor Function is activated, all you need to do is wave your hand within a few inches of the head, and your NU11 will turn on and off without you having to push any buttons.
- Notable Features
- » IR Sensor Function allows for touchless operation of light
- » Clip fits perfectly onto caps, shoulder straps, or the included headband
- » 600mAh rechargeable battery provides extensive runtimes of up to 6 hours (up to 60 hours on red light mode)
- » Dual brightness levels make controls simple
- » Lightweight design, so you won't even notice it's there
- » Power indicators communicate remaining battery life every time you activate light
Reviews and Q&A