Nitecore NU20 USB Rechargeable Headlamp - CREE XP-G2 S3 LED - 360 Lumens - Includes Li-ion Battery Pack - Many Colors Available
Nitecore NU20 LED Headlamp
Providing ample output in a compact design, the NU20 LED Headlamp is one of Nitecore's smallest and most efficient headlamps to date. Equipped with a powerful CREE XP-G2 S3 LED, this tiny illuminator can produce up to 360 Lumens of brilliant white light that can reach over 250 feet away, providing all the illumination you'll need for up close activities or for viewing from a distance. The light also comes with 3 dimmer outputs ranging from 220 Lumens down to just 1 Lumen, as well as a pair of tactical outputs for unique situations. The headlamp uses a specialized micro-textured reflector that allows it to provide 100 degrees of evenly dispersed light, clearly illuminating anything in your line of sight. The NU20 is operated using a simple push-button switch on its body and is attached to a special hollow-carved head clip which allows it to pivot up to 52 degrees vertically, allowing for a wide variety of lighting angles to fit any situation.
Designed for the Active User
The NU20 is designed to be as convenient as it is capable. At just over two inches in length and weighing under 2 ounces, this little lamp won't weigh you down, making it ideal for camping trips, late night runs, and other active endeavors. Crafted from durable polycarbonate materials, this rugged light is both waterproof and impact resistant, allowing it to endure the wear and tear of the elements and frequent use. The lamp's easily-adjustable headband conforms to nearly any head size and is made from comfortable but tough nylon material.
Internal Power Source
Unlike most headlamps, the NU20 has no need for replacement batteries, instead it has been designed with a convenient rechargeable Lithium Ion battery pack. The potent battery pack can power the lamp on its highest output for 30 minutes and can run its 1 Lumen output for an astounding 100 hours before needing to recharge! The 600 mAh battery is recharged internally via the light's convenient micro-USB charging port and can be recharged up to 500 times before seeing any notable drop in its capacity.
- Compact and lightweight design for active use
- Durable polycarbonate body is impact resistant and waterproof
- Micro-textured reflector provides 100° of evenly dispersed, far-throwing illumination
- Hollow-carved head clip allows for 52° of vertical rotation for additional lighting angles
- Built-in 600mAh Lithium Ion battery recharged through micro-USB charging port
- Features a pair of special outputs
- S.O.S. Mode- Morse code flash used in emergency situations to signal for help
- Location Beacon- Energy efficient flash used to mark current position
- Easy-to-use body switch used to turn light ON/OFF, access all outputs
- Body switch doubles as LED power indicator
- comfortable nylon headband adjusts to nearly any head size
- USB charging cord included
- LED: CREE XP-G2 (S3) LED
- Power Source: Internal 600mAh Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- IPX Rating: IPX-7 (Waterproof and submersible up to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 360 Lumens - 30 Minutes
- High - 220 Lumens - 6 Hours
- Medium - 40 Lumens - 7 Hours 45 Min.
- Low - 1 Lumens - 100 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 80 meters (262.5 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1600 cd
- Length - 2.19" (55.5 mm)
- Weight - 1.66 oz. (47 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Beacon, SOS|
|Compatible Batteries:||Battery Pack|
|Included Accessories:||USB Cable|
|Throw Distance (Max):||80m|
|LED:||CREE XP-G2 S3|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Nitecore 1 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||2.19" (L) x|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
I was confused by the specs that claim 30 MINUTES on Turbo, but further in the description, it states Turbo will step down to High after 30 SECONDS. That is a far cry from 30 mins. It did step down after 30 seconds from Turbo to High in my testing. I tried going from Turbo several more times and every time, Turbo lasted a few seconds shorter and shorter than the time prior before it would step back down to High. I ran a runtime test on High to test the listed 6 hrs on the specs with the light fully charged. I got about 1.5 hrs, before it obviously began to step down to Med. I turned it off and found I could still obtain Turbo for about 5 seconds before it stepped down to High. After about 3 hrs on a diminishing High mode, it stepped down to Med and I could only reach the lower two modes now. The battery indicator blinked twice at this point. The light did not get hot during my testing. I found the runtimes far lower than the advertised specs, but that is often the case in the flashlight world. The battery indicator did not appear very accurate either. Two blinks gave the false impression of 50 percent battery life remaining. It was more like 25 percent. This headlamp is still a very useful tool. The headlamp being rechargeable helps. Charging an almost completely dead battery took about 2.5 hrs. Just keep in mind the exaggerated runtimes.
- $1.45(133 Reviews)As Low As: $1.20 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(32 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(53 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!