Nitecore Precise P12 (2015) Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED - Cool or Neutral White - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A
Nitecore Precise P10 Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 LED - Cool or Neutral White - 800 Lumens - Uses 2 x CR123As or 1 x 18650
Now Available With "Neutral White" LED! Light produced by a neutral white LED appears less artificial and more similar to sunlight or light produced by candles. Neutral white light is also perfect for film, especially outdoors, as it does not make natural colors and skin tones appear dull like with cool white light.Nitecore P10 LED Flashlight - 800 Lumens - CREE XM-L2 LED - Runs on 2x CR123A or 1x 18650 Batteries
Portable with High PerformanceThe P10 joins Nitecore's reputable Precise Series flashlights. You could say this is the little brother to the P12 because it shares the larger light's straight-forward design and appearance. The P10 measures in at just over 5" and has been engineered for reliability with its streamlined and ergonomic design. The diamond knurled body and hard anodized finish makes looking at and holding the P10 a pleasure. An advanced XM-L2 LED generated 800 lumens through a mineral coated glass lens and is fitted with a smooth reflector. The dual-switch tail cap with instant strobe and three selectable modes make the P10 a truly versatile and remarkable flashlight to wield. The crenelated head can be used in emergency situations, plus it adds an awesome flare to the light. The P10 is the perfect light for police officers and military personnel, but is also great for campers, adventurers, and the flashaholic in you.
CREE XM-L2 LEDThe P10 runs the latest XM-L2 LED from CREE outputting a blazing 800 lumens while in High mode. The P10 features three selectable modes bringing versatility and flexibility. Tactical mode was designed for self defense, featuring only strobe and turbo output. Law enforcement mode was designed for patrol duty applications and features strobe, high, and mid outputs. Finally, there is general mode, which is designed for daily use, featuring strobe, high, mid, and low outputs. The different modes can be cycles through by tightening the bezel while simultaneously holding the dedicated strobe button. An LED under the tail-switch will flash to indicate that a mode has changed. Once in your desired mode, controlling the intuitive interface can easily be done with one hand via the dual-switch tail cap.
Battery Power IndicatorPowering the P10 are either two CR123A batteries or a single 18650 cell. The included battery magazine makes sure the CR123A batteries do not rattle around in the light and help maintain electrical continuity. The P10 comes equipped with an integrated LED in the tail cap switch to indicate remaining power, so you'll never be left in the dark. Three flashes mean the battery levels are above 50%, two flashes mean the levels are below 50%, and one flash means the battery power is close to depletion. The IPX-8 rating ensures the P10 will operate even if it gets dropped in a puddle or if it starts raining. If you do happen to drop it , no worries, the aero-grade aluminum alloy body is impact resistant up to 1.5 meters.
- Dual-switch tail cap designed for tactical use and easy application
- STROBE READY™ button for quick access to strobe mode
- Three selectable modes brings flexibility in operation
- Highly efficient circuit offer up to 26 hours of use on low
- Two-way titanium steel pocket clip
- Anti-rolling design to provide a firm grip
- Crenelated head design for use in emergency situations
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-scratch coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 standards
- Included Accessories: nylon holster, CR123 battery magazine, pocket clip, tactical ring, lanyard, and spare O-ring
- LED: CREE XM-L2 (T6)
- Runs on: 2x CR123A or 1x 18650 (Batteries NOT included)
- Output mode/Runtime:
- Using 1x 18650
- High: 800 lumens / 4.5hrs
- Mid: 290 lumens / 9hrs
- Low: 40 lumens / 26hrs
- Using 2x CR123A
- High: 800 lumens / 1.5hrs
- Mid: 400 lumens / 2.5hrs
- Low: 40 lumens / 10.5hrs
- Using 1x 18650
- Peak Beam Intensity: 9300cd
- Max Beam Distance: 193 meters
- Length: 5.28" (134mm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1" (25.4mm)
- Body Diameter: 1" (25.4mm)
- Weight: 2.89 oz. (82g) (excluding batteries)
- Make sure light is turned off
- Unscrew head of light
- Push down on "strobe ready" button, which is on tailcap, and at the same time, screw head of light back on
- Flashlight mode indicator blinks brightly one time to show "tactical mode"; two times for law enforcement mode; and three times for the general mode
- If you want to switch through different levels, then just do everything listed above all over again
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x 16340, 2 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s), Spare Tailcap Boot, Tactical (Cigar) Ring|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Tactical|
|Throw Distance (Max):||193m|
|LED:||CREE XM-L2 T6|
|Product Certifications:||ANSI, IPX-8|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Nitecore 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||5.28" (L) x 1" (Head Diameter)1" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$13.20(246 Reviews)As Low As: $12.60 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Sunwayman V11R Variable Output Flashlight with Magnetic Control - CREE XM-L2 U2 LED - 570 Lumens - Uses 1 x CR123A/16340$49.50(9 Reviews)Free Shipping!
- $23.95(40 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1 Baton Flashlight with Magnetic Tailcap - CREE XM-L2 CW LED - 500 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A or 1 x CR123A$44.95(123 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!