Nitecore SmartRing Tactical SRT7GT LED Flashlight - CREE XP-L HI V3 White LED - Red, Blue, Green, and UV LEDs - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A - Bundle Available!
Nitecore SRT7GT LED Flashlight
Multi-Color Tactical Light
From police officers, to hunters, to first responders, the Nitecore SRT7GT LED Flashlight is the perfect light for all tactical users. Powered by a single 18650 battery or a pair of CR123A batteries, this potent torch is capable of producing 1000 Lumens of radiant white light thanks to its sophisticated CREE XP-L HI V3 LED. The SRT7GT features a smooth aluminum reflector, which combined with the light's Crystal Coating Technology allows its beam to throw nearly 1500 feet away; that's nearly 5 football fields! In addition to its CREE LED, this versatile light sports 4 secondary colored LEDs (Red, Blue, Green, and Ultraviolet) that can be used for a number of tactical purposes. The Red LED helps preserve a person's natural night vision, perfect for a variety of nighttime activities. The Blue and Green LEDs are ideal for hunters and sportsmen, while the Ultraviolet LED can be useful for everything from police work to currency inspection.
Smart Ring Technology
The SRT7GT is operated using a rubber tailcap switch and Nitecore's patented Smart Selector Ring, a one-of-a-kind operating system that allows for optimal functionality and customization. The dial-like switch rotates around the light's body allowing for seamless switching between different outputs, including a tactical strobe, a location beacon, and a special blue and red police warning flash. The selector ring also provides adjustable brightness for its main CREE LED, allowing for free adjustment anywhere between 0.1 and 1000 Lumens. Thanks to its incredible versatility, the SRT7GT is able to provide lighting for just about any situation.
Built to Last
The SRT7GT is as durable as it is versatile, constructed from aerospace grade aluminum alloy and coated with a military grade hard-anodized finish. The light's LED and other internal components are protected by a optics glass lens with anti-reflective coating and is sealed tight by a stainless steel bezel. The rugged body gives the SRT7GT incredible resistance to impacts, protected from drops as high as 1.5 meters (4.9 feet), as well as water damage, earning an IPX-8 rating in water resistance. The flashlight is even protected internally, utilizing a spring-loaded absorption mechanism that provides reverse polarity protection.
- Sturdy aluminum body comes with hard-anodized coating to prevent scratches and rust
- Diamond knurling helps provide secure grip even when wearing gloves
- Optics lens with special anti-reflective coating
- Smooth aluminum reflector with 2nd Gen Crystal Coating Technology maximizes beam distance
- Stainless steel bezel helps protect inner components from damage
- Third Generation Smart Ring Technology allows for effortless switching of outputs, custom brightness levels
- Secondary color LEDs used for a wide variety of tactical purposes
- Comes with a trio of special output modes:
- Strobe - Used to disorient an attacker or target
- Beacon - Efficient flash to mark current position
- Police Signal - Alternative flashing of blue and red LEDs
- LED power indicator located on side of head
- U-shaped tailcap helps prevent accidental activation
- Spring-loaded absorption mechanism with reverse polarity protection
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Removable Pocket Clip
- 1 x Tactical Cigar Ring
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x Spare Rubber Tailcap Boot
- LEDs: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, 4 Secondary Color LEDs (Red, Blue, Green, and Ultraviolet)
- Power Source: 1 x 18650
OR 2 x CR123A
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 18650):
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour 15 Min.
- Ultralow - 0.1 Lumens - 240 Hours
- Red - 13 Lumens - 28 Hours
- Blue - 3 Lumens - 26 Hours
- Green - 19 Lumens - 26 Hours
- Ultraviolet - N/A - 26 Hours
- Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x CR123A):
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour
- Ultralow - 0.1 Lumens - 130 Hours
- Red - 13 Lumens - 19 Hours
- Blue - 3 Lumens - 18 Hours
- Green - 19 Lumens - 18 Hours
- Ultraviolet - N/A - 18 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 450 meters (1476.4 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 50900 cd
- Length - 6.22" (158 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1.57" (40 mm)
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (173 g)
|Output Modes:||Variable Brightness, Blue, Green, Red, UV, Beacon, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x 16340, 2 x CR123A, 2 x RCR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s), Spare Tailcap Boot, Tactical (Cigar) Ring|
|Flashlight Usage:||Tactical, Ultra-Violet|
|Throw Distance (Max):||450m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HI V3|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Nitecore 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||6.22" (L) x 1.57" (Head Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
My buddy who is a marine just got one too after he saw mine in the field.
Actual white light is bright hot spot and good thrower for its size - not a ton of spill but good for most applications.
Dial is nice once you remember which way to turn the dial. Prefer not to have strobe at far end of max power though. And a separate rapid deployment button as needed.
Well made multiple uses and really a solid light to add to the collection!
UV, blue, red, green lights are great just a little more power would be nice
Red Blue alternating light wish they were more powerful for application in LE use
The infinitely adjustable main beam along with the 4 colored LED's allows this light to do anything I need it to.
As another reviewer said, while it does come with pocket clip, the 1.5" head really does make it too big for a pocket.
I carry mine in a Maxpedition 5" flashlight sheath.
All of the colored secondary LED's output many more lumens than listed in the packaging. With their placement in the reflector, the each have their own hotspot.
The only thing I would change is the Red/Blue strobe. I really don't see any use for it, and I think Nitecore should make this an SOS setting or eliminate it entirely.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$13.20(260 Reviews)As Low As: $12.60 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Powertac E30 Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U3 LED - 1180 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650 and Charger$23.97(18 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $23.95(42 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1 Baton Flashlight with Magnetic Tailcap - CREE XM-L2 CW LED - 500 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A or 1 x CR123A$44.95(126 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!