Nitecore SmartRing Tactical SRT7GT LED Flashlight - CREE XP-L HI V3 White LED - Red, Blue, Green, and UV LEDs - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A - Bundle Available!
- Item #: NITECORE-SRT7GT-OPT
- Brand: Nitecore
- Smart selector ring offers direct and swift mode selection, without the annoying hassle of pressing the same button again and again.
- Features four secondary LEDs for red, blue, green, and ultraviolet outputs, essentially offering five flashlights in one.
- With the incredibly far-reaching throw of nearly 1500ft (5 football fields), not even the sky is the limit.
- Included strobe, location beam, and red/blue police flashes transform this light into a potent tactical tool.
Nitecore SRT7GT LED Flashlight
Multi-Color Tactical Light
From police officers, to hunters, to first responders, the Nitecore SRT7GT LED Flashlight is the perfect light for all tactical users. Powered by a single 18650 battery or a pair of CR123A batteries, this potent torch is capable of producing 1000 Lumens of radiant white light thanks to its sophisticated CREE XP-L HI V3 LED. The SRT7GT features a smooth aluminum reflector, which combined with the light's Crystal Coating Technology allows its beam to throw nearly 1500 feet away; that's nearly 5 football fields! In addition to its CREE LED, this versatile light sports 4 secondary colored LEDs (Red, Blue, Green, and Ultraviolet) that can be used for a number of tactical purposes. The Red LED helps preserve a person's natural night vision, perfect for a variety of nighttime activities. The Blue and Green LEDs are ideal for hunters and sportsmen, while the Ultraviolet LED can be useful for everything from police work to currency inspection.
Smart Ring Technology
The SRT7GT is operated using a rubber tailcap switch and Nitecore's patented Smart Selector Ring, a one-of-a-kind operating system that allows for optimal functionality and customization. The dial-like switch rotates around the light's body allowing for seamless switching between different outputs, including a tactical strobe, a location beacon, and a special blue and red police warning flash. The selector ring also provides adjustable brightness for its main CREE LED, allowing for free adjustment anywhere between 0.1 and 1000 Lumens. Thanks to its incredible versatility, the SRT7GT is able to provide lighting for just about any situation.
Built to Last
The SRT7GT is as durable as it is versatile, constructed from aerospace grade aluminum alloy and coated with a military grade hard-anodized finish. The light's LED and other internal components are protected by a optics glass lens with anti-reflective coating and is sealed tight by a stainless steel bezel. The rugged body gives the SRT7GT incredible resistance to impacts, protected from drops as high as 1.5 meters (4.9 feet), as well as water damage, earning an IPX-8 rating in water resistance. The flashlight is even protected internally, utilizing a spring-loaded absorption mechanism that provides reverse polarity protection.
- Sturdy aluminum body comes with hard-anodized coating to prevent scratches and rust
- Diamond knurling helps provide secure grip even when wearing gloves
- Optics lens with special anti-reflective coating
- Smooth aluminum reflector with 2nd Gen Crystal Coating Technology maximizes beam distance
- Stainless steel bezel helps protect inner components from damage
- Third Generation Smart Ring Technology allows for effortless switching of outputs, custom brightness levels
- Secondary color LEDs used for a wide variety of tactical purposes
- Comes with a trio of special output modes:
- Strobe - Used to disorient an attacker or target
- Beacon - Efficient flash to mark current position
- Police Signal - Alternative flashing of blue and red LEDs
- LED power indicator located on side of head
- U-shaped tailcap helps prevent accidental activation
- Spring-loaded absorption mechanism with reverse polarity protection
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Removable Pocket Clip
- 1 x Tactical Cigar Ring
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x Spare Rubber Tailcap Boot
- LEDs: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, 4 Secondary Color LEDs (Red, Blue, Green, and Ultraviolet)
- Power Source: 1 x 18650
OR 2 x CR123A
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 18650):
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour 15 Min.
- Ultralow - 0.1 Lumens - 240 Hours
- Red - 13 Lumens - 28 Hours
- Blue - 3 Lumens - 26 Hours
- Green - 19 Lumens - 26 Hours
- Ultraviolet - N/A - 26 Hours
- Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x CR123A):
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour
- Ultralow - 0.1 Lumens - 130 Hours
- Red - 13 Lumens - 19 Hours
- Blue - 3 Lumens - 18 Hours
- Green - 19 Lumens - 18 Hours
- Ultraviolet - N/A - 18 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 450 meters (1476.4 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 50900 cd
- Length - 6.22" (158 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1.57" (40 mm)
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (173 g)
|Output Modes:||Variable Brightness, Blue, Green, Red, UV, Beacon, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x 16340, 2 x CR123A, 2 x RCR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s), Spare Tailcap Boot, Tactical (Cigar) Ring|
|Flashlight Usage:||Tactical, Ultra-Violet|
|Throw Distance (Max):||450m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HI V3|
|Switch Location:||Tail and Twist|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Nitecore 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||6.22" (L) x 1.57" (Head Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
My buddy who is a marine just got one too after he saw mine in the field.
Actual white light is bright hot spot and good thrower for its size - not a ton of spill but good for most applications.
Dial is nice once you remember which way to turn the dial. Prefer not to have strobe at far end of max power though. And a separate rapid deployment button as needed.
Well made multiple uses and really a solid light to add to the collection!
UV, blue, red, green lights are great just a little more power would be nice
Red Blue alternating light wish they were more powerful for application in LE use
- Easy to use always the right amount of light for the job
- $1.10(246 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $66.95(57 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(57 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black or L-Dock Bundle$64.95(46 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!