Welcome back! We saved your shopping cart for you: View Cart

Nitecore T360 USB Rechargeable LED Headlamp - 45 Lumens - Includes Li-ion Battery Pack

Click to Enlarge Image
$19.95
Usually ships the next business day

Request a Volume Quotation

Battery Junction 30 Day Warranty
Every Order Ships Directly From The United States
Authorized Dealer For All Products Sold
Battery Junction Wholesale Account Signup
Battery Junction Free Keylight On Purchases Over $20 Promo
Description

Nitecore T360

45 Lumen Output

Super bright & super compact

The Nitecore T360 is a lightweight and compact LED headlamp that specializes in power, performance and ease of use. With powerful LED power and an internally rechargeable battery, this headlamp emits a stunning 45 Lumens of bright white lighting power. The T360 allows the lamp to be rotated 360 degrees on its mount to adjust to any angle you require, lighting even the hardest to reach places. With multiple lighting levels and modes to choose from, the T360 is a versatile lighting tool that is perfect for professionals and casual users alike.

USB Rechargeable

Plug in, charge up, get going!

I hate replacing batteries. You hate replacing batteries. We all hate replacing batteries, so that's why the good people over at Nitecore saw fit to give the T360 a built-in Li-Ion battery that is chargeable via a micro USB charging port. When you are done using the headlamp you can simply plug it in to any computer, laptop or USB wall socket available. Tired of stressing out about keeping your batteries fresh? Let those worries melt away as your high tech rechargeable headlamp powers up with ease.

IP65 Dust & Water Resistant

Quality construction that can't be beat

If you're going to have something perched on your head, it better be able to take a fall or two. The T360 is built from durable polycarbonate and is1.5 Meter Impact Resistant, so it can take the onslaught of inevitable drops, bumps and spills. Speaking of spills, the headlamp is also rated IP65 Dust and Water Resistant for just about all weather and work conditions.

Features:
  • High-performance LED emits up to 45 Lumens
  • Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery provides 21 hour runtime
  • Intelligent battery charging circuit (micro USB charging port)
  • Single multi-stage switch offers access to all functions for one handed operation
  • Three brightness levels to select from
  • Signal lighting with various flashing frequencies
  • Innovative spherical connector design for full-angle illumination
  • Features extremely wide 100 degree flawless beam to light up peripheral vision
  • Constructed from durable Polycarbonate materials
  • Extremely lightweight, compact and portable
  • Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
Specifications:
  • Lumens / Runtimes:
    • High: 45 Lumens / 45 Minutes
    • Medium: 15 Lumens / 1 Hour 45 Minutes
    • Low: 2 Lumens / 21 Hours
  • Maximum beam distance: 30 Meters
  • Peak beam intensity: 230cd
  • Runs on an integrated Li-ion USB rechargeable battery
Specifications
TurboHighMediumLowMoonlight
Lumens:45-15-2
Runtime (Hours):0.75-1.75-21
Output Modes:3+ Brightness Levels, Flashing
Compatible Batteries:Battery Pack
Batteries Included:N/A
Included Accessories:USB Cable
Flashlight Usage:Headlamps
Throw Distance (Max):30m
Switch Location:Body
Product Certifications:IP65
Brand:Nitecore
Warranty:Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Nitecore 1 Year Warranty
Return Policy:Battery Junction Return Policy
Primary Material:Plastic
Product Weight:0.73oz
Product Dimensions:2.7" (L) x 1.16" (W) x 0.87" (H)
UPC:6952506401895
MPN:T360
Country of Origin:CN
Reviews
2 Reviews
50% (1)
50% (1)
0% (0)
0% (0)
0% (0)
By john
VA
Great little light
March 29, 2017
This is a nice go-to light. I use it when I'm grilling at night, and for very light use. Sometimes I use it while working on my car, but I mostly use the bigger Nitecores I have for that. I'm glad I have this and it really comes in handy when I need it. It's great to have this to see what you're doing in the dark and don't necessarily have to blast the immediate area with an ultra bright light.
ProsLightweight Good headband Recharges quickly Light enough for Light duty outside and inside.
ConsNone
By Larry
Arvada, CO
Versatile Little Headlamp
September 23, 2016
I have used my T350 several times and it is very functional as a utility light. The ball joint swivel can move in almost any direction to light up something you are working on or the area you are walking through. I haven't used it as a headlamp, but have had it clipped to a pocket or hat bill. It is very bright on high and seems a little brighter than my Nitecore Tube. As an identifier or when warning approaching traffic, if your car breaks down, the flasher function has 3 speeds and is a great strobe on high. You click the switch twice (very rapidly) to activate the flash, then press the switch again to change speeds. The three light levels give you a very low level, a medium, and a very bright high. It seems to work as the manual states and I didn't find any defects on mine. It doesn't seem to be very much of a heavy duty light, but will probably last as an everyday light. For the money, it works well.
Q&A
There are no questions or answers for this item.

Accessories
Related Items

Nitecore T360 USB Rechargeable LED Headlamp - 45 Lumens - Includes Li-ion Battery Pack

• $19.95
  • & Free Shipping On Orders Over $50
  • In Stock