Nitecore T4K USB-C Rechargeable Keychain LED Flashlight - 4 x CREE XP-L2 V6 - 4000 Lumens - Uses 3.7V 1000mAh Battery Pack
- Pocket sized light that can produce up to 4,000 lumens.
- OLED display screen for real-time monitoring of lumens, mode, and charge.
- USB-C rechargeable and can be used while still charging.
- Two user modes and two lockout modes for convenience and safety.
|Keychain Light Series
|4 x CREE XP-L2 V6
|685.69ft / 209m
|IP54 / Splashing water and dust
|3.28ft / 1m
|Dual Side Switches
|3.24" / 82.3mm
|1.18" / 30mm
|1.15" / 29.2mm
|2.72oz / 77g with clip
|Built-in Battery Pack
|Lithium Ion (Li-ion)
|In-Body Charge Port
|Nitecore T4K Keychain Flashlight
|USB-C Charging Cable
Nitecore T4K Keychain Flashlight
4,000 Lumens, 4 x CREE XP-L2 V6 LEDs
The Nitecore T4K is a rechargeable keychain light that can fit in the palm of your hand and produce an astonishing 4,000 lumens that can reach distances of up to 209 meters. The T4K utilizes 4 x CREE XP-L2 V6 LEDs and gives you five brightness settings to choose from plus instant access to turbo, ultra-low, and the OLED display screen.
OLED Display, Dual Side Switch
The T4K has continued the popular dual side switch design that most of their keychain series use for easy operation. Similar to the Nitecore TUP, this light has an OLED display screen for real-time monitoring of mode, lumens, battery life, etc. for your convenience. When accessing turbo mode, a countdown progress bar will be shown on the display screen to indicate remaining time which is determined by by the thermal status of your light to protect inner components from overheating.
Two User Modes, Two Lockout Modes
To cater to users different needs, the T4K has two different user modes for short and long-term lighting. To ensure battery life, use the Demo mode - the light will automatically shut off after 30 seconds of not being used. For longer illumination times and manual shut-down, use the Daily mode. For added security, there are two lockout modes to prevent accidental activation in transport. Use lockout mode 1 (half lockout) for instant access to turbo with the mode button, and lockout mode 2 (full lockout) for both buttons to be disabled.
- Notable Features
- » Five brightness modes ranging from 4,000 to 1 lumen
- » Two user modes - demo and daily
- » OLED display for real-time monitoring of battery, mode, etc.
- » Lightning-fast USB-C charging; fully charged in 1.5 hours
- » 209 meter max throw
- » Quick detaching keychain clasp for hand-held use
- » Multiple protections and safety features to protect LEDs and battery
- » Two ways of lockout protection
- » Memory function to instantly access most used setting
Reviews and Q&A