Nitecore Tiny Monster TM15 Flashlight - 3 x CREE XM-L2 LEDs - 2650 Lumens - Uses 4 x 18650s or 8 x CR123As
Nitecore TM11 Tiny Monster LED Flashlight with 2000 Lumen Triple CREE XM-L T5 (Neutral White) LED Output - Uses 4x18650
Say Hello to Our Little Friend
The boogie man under the bed will have to find a new hiding spot after you bring home the Nitecore TM11 Tiny Monster. This beast of a flashlight is one of the brightest compact search lights on the market, producing up to 2000 lumens from a package that's roughly the size of a soda can! The TM11 utilizes advanced LED technology to not only produce its staggering outputs, but also to dissipate heat and run efficiently over extended periods of use. This focus on efficiency, reliability, and power means that this light is a capable tool in the arsenal of any search and rescue team, hunter, outdoorsman, or camper.
More Than Bright
While other brands are focused only on output, Nitecore ensures that every one of their lights is tough enough to work time and time again, even after the punishment of real-world use. That's why the TM11 is built from Military grade anodized aircraft aluminum, stainless steel retaining rings, and coated mineral glass. All of this leads to an impact resistant brute with IPX-8 water proofing. Nitecore also designed the light to be comfortable to hold with machined grips and a perfectly placed side-switch.
Power at Your Fingertips
The "Camera-shutter" style interface relies on full presses, and half-presses to cycle through modes. Powered by eight CR123A batteries or four 18650's, this light provides ample run times and the option of rechargeable power sources. The Tiny Monster derives its brilliant beam from three strategically spaced XM-L LED's that are designed to achieve the best in peripheral lighting with plenty of throw. The TM11 is part of Nitecore's world-famous TM Series, each of which achieves a new level of awesome with unprecedented outputs in small packages.
Features and Specifications:
- LED: Three CREE XM-L LEDs
- Four Ouput Levels:
- Turbo: 2000 Lumens for 1h15m
- High: 1100 Lumens for 3h
- Medium: 550 Lumens for 7h30m
- Low: 200 Lumens for 18h
- Integrated Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Uses either 4 x 18650s or 8 x CR123 Batteries (Batteries not included)
- Can run off of 1 x 18660 or 2 x CR123A in emergency situations
- Exceptionally long runtimes using 4 x 18650 Li-ion Batteries
- Patented Single Button two-stage switch offers versatile functionality
- Patented Integrated power indicator displays remaining battery power
- Power indicator secondary function displays battery voltage (Accurate to 0.1V)
- Coated mineral glass lens resists scratches
- Aluminum reflector ensures a smooth and powerful beam
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- HA III Military grade hard anodized
- IPX-8 Waterproof to 2m
- Impact Resistant to 1.5m
- Length: 135mm
- Head Diameter: 60 mm
- Tube Diameter: 50mm
- Weight: 336g (without battery)
- Accessories: Quality holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring
Selfbuilt Review: Nitecore "Tiny Monster" TM11 (4x18650, 3xXM-L) Review: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, VIDEO
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels|
|Compatible Batteries:||4 x 18650, 8 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Throw Distance (Max):||283m|
|Product Certifications:||ANSI, IPX-8|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Nitecore 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||5.31" (L) x 2.36" (Head Diameter)1.97" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
The light is powerful, easy to use, and incredibly well-built. Honestly, the only issue I've had with it is insertion, which is pretty understandable given its size. With a partner, you can easily manage. Butt on your own, you might consider some kind of winch system, or block-and-tackle rig to make sure everything goes well.
As for performance, I can't think of another light that's comparable, 2000 lumens! That's unreal. It's more than enough to light up a camp site, or blind a curious neighbor investigating screams.
Can't say enough about Battery Junction's amazing customer service! Keep up the good work y'all!
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(279 Reviews)As Low As: $11.70 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(22 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(50 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(35 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!