Nitecore Tiny Monster TM28 Flashlight - 4 x CREE XHP35 HI LEDs - 6000 Lumens - Uses 4 x 18650s
- Item #: NITECORE-TM28-OPT
- Brand: Nitecore
- With up to 6000 lumens of power and 2000ft of throw, there’s a reason the TM28 is a highly sought after searchlight.
- OLED display presents real-time critical data, such as brightness level, battery voltage, remaining runtime, and operating temperature.
- 45 minutes of uninterrupted shine.
- If you ever find yourself lost in the woods, the Nitecore Tiny Monster 28 will keep you going for over 1000 hours in firefly mode.
Nitecore TM28 Tiny Monster
You Have Found Your Grail
Let's be real: Nitecore's TM28 is the grail of rechargeable LED searchlights. It is possibly too powerful. It can shine a 6,000 lumen beam over 2,000 feet. To put that in context, it is the brightest light in Nitecore's brightest line. It has few peers. We only stock a handful of lights which are brighter, and they're bulky, handle-carried models, powered by dense sealed lead-acid batteries - they're more like a car battery with a flashlight fused on. And even then, the handheld TM28 is brighter than several of those models. So when we say it's the brightest, we want to be clear that this is actually the pinnacle of LED flashlight technology.
Innovative 4x4 Construction
Built for search-and-rescue (SAR) operations, the TM28 achieves its ludicrous outputs with a 4 LED, 4 battery configuration. Two pairs of CREE XHP35 HI LEDs are placed in deep reflector wells, optimized to throw their beam more than 700 yards. The flashlight is capable of operating on 4 ordinary 18650 Li-ion cells, but for optimal output, it is recommended that you use 4 IMR 18650 batteries, available as optional accessories. The light's power source never needs to be removed thanks to its integrated recharging capability, meaning that you never have to disassemble your light, preventing dust and dirt from entry. Five brightness levels let you adjust to different uses, with a max running time of 1,000 hours on the lowest 2 lumen setting. Strobe, SOS, and beacon modes give you the power to defend or identify yourself in an emergency.
Too Big to Fail
The TM28's coolest feature is its onboard OLED readout, which gives you real-time updates about the status of your light. Cycle through stats with a simple click, including your brightness level, battery meter, battery voltage, remaining runtime, and operating temperature. No more memorizing settings or wondering how much juice you have left - it's all there in plain, easy-to-read numbers. Of course, the TM28 continues Nitecore's tradition of near-indestructible hulls. Machined from industry-standard anodized aluminum, the TM28 can withstand a fall from waist height with no interruption of service. That same precision machining gives it the maximum waterproof rating of IPX8, meaning it can operate under 2 meters of water without issue. The TM28 may be high-end professional equipment, but it's built with the understanding that conditions are never ideal out in the field. Grail acquired!
- One-handed, one-button operation in a class of power that normally requires car batteries and carry handles
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Temperature regulation prevents overheating
- Onboard tripod receptacle for mounting in a fixed position
- Tail stand capability
- Stows easily in included holster
- Intelligent charging circuit auto-detects battery type and adjusts accordingly
- Mineral glass lenses with anti-reflective coating enable max light throughput
- Advanced heat-sinking and temperature regulation prevents overheating
- Dual-stage mode switch toggles between Everyday and Search-and-Rescue settings
- 4 x Nitecore IMR 3100 mAh 3.6V Lithium Ion Batteries (Optional)
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- Output / Runtime:
- 4 x 18650 IMR Batteries:
- Turbo: 6000 lumens/45 mins.
- High: 2300 lumens/2 hours
- Medium: 1000 lumens/4.5 hours
- Low: 320 lumens/11.25 hours
- Firefly: 2 lumens/1000 hours
- 4 x 18650 Li-ion Batteries:
- Turbo: 4500 lumens/1 hour
- High: 2300 lumens/2.25 hours
- Medium: 1000 lumens/5 hours
- Low: 320 lumens/14.5 hours
- Firefly: 2 lumens/1000 hours
- NOTE: In order to achieve either Turbo Mode, the TM28 must be installed with with batteries that can produce at least 8 Amps of current. Failure to use high drain batteries will prevent The 4500 Lumen and 6000 Lumen outputs from being accessed.
- 4 x 18650 IMR Batteries:
- Beam intensity: 107,200 cd
- Throw distance: 655 m/2,149 ft.
- Impact resistance: 1 m
- Water Resistance: IPX-8 (Submersible to 2 meters for 30 minutes)
- Weight: 414 g/14.6 oz (without batteries)
- Length: 142 mm/5.59"
- Head Size: 56.6 mm/2.23"
- UPC: 6952506402953
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Beacon, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||4 x 18650|
|Included Accessories:||AC Wall Charger, Holster, Lanyard|
|Throw Distance (Max):||655m|
|LED:||CREE XHP-35 HI|
|Switch Location:||Dual Body Switch|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Nitecore 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||5.59" (L) x 2.23" (Head Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Easy to read display
- Holds its charge when on standby
- Batteries last longer than the last generation I've used
- Gets HOT quickly at medium high setting (the whole body, not just the head)
- Control button is super sensitive (little differentiation between a half push and full push.)
- love the run time... batt level...volt level etc.
- can't think of one !
- $1.10(241 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(45 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(57 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(42 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!