NOCO XGC4 56W XGC Power Adapter
- Active charging light illuminates green to indicate correct power flow
- 0.83-pound weight is lighter than a quart of milk is easy to transport
- Maximum efficiency augmented charging for NOCO Boost and Boost Max jump starters
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
Black & Red
|Auto, Marine, Outdoors
|5ft / 60"
|Adapter Unit Length
|4.4" / 112.5mm
|2.3" / 57mm
|1.5" / 38.5mm
|0.83 lbs / 13.28oz
|100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
|LED will turn on to indicate power is flowing through device correctly.
|NOCO 56W XGC Power Adapter
|Type-A North American Plug
|Type-I Australian Plug
|Type-C European Union Plug
|Type-G United Kingdom Plug
Lightning-Fast Charger for Boost & Boost Max Jump Starters
The NOCO XGC4 56W XGC Power Adapter supplies highly efficient energy transfer to several Boost & Boost Max UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter models that charges jump starters 5x faster than the average wall or car charger.
Complete with 4 cord sets that make the XGC4 compatible with outlets in Australia, Europe, North America, and the United Kingdom, the XGC4 is used all over the planet in concert with the NOCO Boost GB70 or 150 or the Boost Max GB250, 251, or 500.
The XGC4 has an ultra-durable cord with a full extension from wall port to jump starter of about 10.5 feet to provide the most convenient connection configurations.
- Notable Features
- » Provides 56W charge to NOCO GB70, GB150, GB250+, GB251+, and GB500+ jump starters at a rate 5 times faster than a traditional 2-amp USB wall or car charger
- » Swappable A/C power input cable provide global preparedness for outlets in North America, the EU, Australia, and the UK
- » Bears a 60" XGC output cable and four international plug types are each 60" long also, creating a 10ft link between NOCO jump starter and its paired electrical wall outlet
- » Extremely flexible (even in low temperatures) and simple for setup
Reviews and Q&A