Fenix HL12R Rechargeable LED Headlamp - CREE XP-G2 and Nichia Red LED - 400 Lumens - Uses Built-In 1000mAh Li-Poly Battery Pack
Streamlight Septor Headlamp with Optional Rubber Hard Hat Strap - 7 x 5mm White LEDs - 120 Lumens - Includes 3 x AAAs (61052)
Olight H2R Rechargeable LED Headlamp - CREE XHP50 LED - 2300 Lumens (Cool White) - Includes 1 x 18650
Olight H05 Active Headlamp - CREE XM-L2 LED - 150 Lumens - Uses 2 x AAAs - Blue, Green, Orange or Purple
Lightweight, Compact LED HeadlampEasy to use, on the go, hands-free illumination
The ultimate combination of power and portability, the Olight H05 Active is an LED headlamp that is perfect for everyday use. This high quality piece of lighting equipment comes attached to a comfort minded head-strap and can be worn over a hat, helmet or directly on your noggin. At the center of the light a CREE XM-L2 LED produces an astonishing 150 Lumens that is perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Available in a wide range of colors including Orange, Purple, Green and Blue, you can even color coordinate the headlamp to your outfit!
Easy to UseSimple interface for an active lifestyle
You can't spend all night fumbling around with weird buttons and dials, you need on-demand lighting that activates when you want it to. The H05 Active is a no frills light with a single switch interface that handles everything from on / off functionality to switching between several lighting modes. This easy to use headlamp has 3 unique lighting levels as well as 2 red indicator lights that keep both you and the path in front of you perfectly visible. You know you've picked the right light when the most complicated thing about it is deciding which color to pick!
Reliable ConstructionClassic Olight brand product quality
Olight makes some of the finest LED lighting products in the world, and the H05 lives up to that standard with all of the high durability features you've come to expect from top headlamps. This light has a 1 meter drop resistance, is rated IPX-4 Water Resistant and houses a solid state CREE LED that is virtually shock proof. This is a lighting tool that was made to be taken outside and used without worrying about it, so get out there!Features:
- Adjustable light angles: 10, 25, 35, and 50 degrees
- Two red indicator lights
- Thermal protection
- Four color options available
- LED: CREE XM-L2 LED
- Output / Runtime:
- High: 150 Lumens / 10 Minute Burst
- Medium: 30 Lumens / 10 Hours
- Low: 10 Lumens / 27 Hours
- Beam Distance: 55 Meters
- Impact Resistance: 1 Meter
- Waterproof: IPX-4
- Runs on 2 x AAA batteries
|Compatible Batteries:||2 x AAA|
|Throw Distance (Max):||55m|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Olight 2 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||2.2" (L) x 1.34" (W) x 1.41" (H)1.34" (Head Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
There is no quick way to turn off the H05 except to cycle thru the remaining levels to 'off'.
Pressing and holding the switch simply drops the output one level.
- The beam is typical for TIR beams with a wide spot and not much spill.
- The beam color is white w/o any green tint to a corona - common for TIR lenses.
- the H05 beam was bright enough for walking on a rail, but primarily on high.
The mid-level may be too dim for walking on trails. OK on pavement. OK for working on equipment.
The low level is too low for my old eyes.
- the 2 red LEDs are rather dim and not very useful beyond arms length.
- the switch covering is too stiff and difficult to depress while the light is on your head. a problem since to turn off the light, you have to cycle thru the remaining levels to off.
- only 4 detent positions, but OK given the price point.
- the battery compartment closes with a plastic clip over a ridge. depending on the quality of the plastic, that may be a wear point.
- The headband is comfortable and the H05 is light.
- 2xAAA cells runs a long time. OK with 2xAAA Eneloops.
- - light weight, only 2 AAA cells, cells are mounted directly in the light avoiding any cables. comfortable to wear for at least an hour.
- - build quality is good.
- - price point is reasonable
- - a convenient headlamp to toss into a car or boat "in case of".
- - long run time.
- - on/off switch is too stiff while wearing the headlamp on the forehead.
- It is common to inadvertently change the detent when attempting to change levels or switch off.
- The thumb has to be under the light with a finger on the switch to not slip off the headlamp switch.
- - Having to cycle thru the remaining levels to turn the light off is a bother and the stiff switch covering aggravates that.
Titanium Innovations CR123A 1600mAh 3V 3A Lithium (LiMnO2) Button Top Photo Battery - Bulk$1.15(254 Reviews)As Low As: $1.05 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Fitorch P25 Little Fatty LED Flashlight - 4 x CREE XP-G3 - 3000 Lumens - Uses 1 x 26350 (included)$66.95(62 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
Nitecore Digicharger D2 2-Channel Smart Battery Charger for Li-ion, Ni-Cd, & NiMH Batteries$23.95(59 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(48 Reviews)Free Shipping!
Panasonic Eneloop BK-4MCCA-8BA AAA 800mAh 1.2V Low Self Discharge Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Button Top Batteries - 8 Pack Retail Card$17.50(34 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!