Nitecore HC60 USB Rechargeable Headlamp - CREE XM-L2 U2 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 (Included) or 2 x CR123As
Fenix HL60R Dual Light Source USB Rechargeable Headlamp - CREE XM-L2 U2 LED - 950 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 (included) or 2 x CR123A - Available in Black and Yellow
Smith and Wesson Delta Force HL-20 Rechargeable LED Headlamp - CREE XM-L2 U2 LED - 870 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650 (110153)
Fenix HP25R High Performance USB Rechargeable Dual-Output Headlamp - CREE XM-L2 U2 / XP-G2 R5 Neutral White LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 (Included) or 2 x CR123As
Nitecore HC30 Dual-Form Headlamp - CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED - Cool or Neutral White - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123As
Olight H2R CW Rechargeable LED Headlamp - CREE XHP50 LED - 2300 Lumens (Cool White) or 2000 Lumens (Neutral White) - Includes 1 x 18650
Olight H2R LED Headlamp
Incredibly powerful and easy to use, the Olight H2R Rechargeable Headlamp is one of the most outstanding headlamps on the market today! Powered by a single specialized 18650 (included), this light is able to generate up to 2300 Lumens of brightness, making it the brightest single 18650 headlamp on the market! The potent light is able to produce its sizzling max output for up to 60 seconds before lowering to a dimmer setting to prevent overheating, giving you a brief burst of intense light when needed. In addition to its highest output, the H2R comes with 4 dimmer outputs ranging from 600 Lumens down to just 1 Lumen to fit a wide range of needs, as well as an efficient S.O.S. Mode for signaling for help in emergency situations.
Cool or Neutral White LED
The H2R comes equipped with a sophisticated CREE XHP50 LED and is available in either Cool White or Neutral White. Extremely common among LED lights, Cool White LEDs provide a cleaner, clearer image than typical incandescent bulbs. Light produced from a Neutral White LED is very similar to natural sunlight, making it less strenuous on your eyes than typical LED light and perfect for photography. Both LEDs have a lifespan of over 50,000 hours of use so there's no need to worry about a burnt out bulb!
The H2R is designed to be as user-friendly as possible, from its operation to its construction. The innovative light is operated using a single pushbutton switch located on the side of its head, which can easily be operated with just one hand. The all-encompassing switch is used to turn the light on and off, as well as access its 6 unique outputs. On the opposite end of the switch is a special magnetic tail cap, which not only allows the light to be mounted onto metal surfaces but also serves as an alternative charging method for the light's power source. Using the included magnetic charging cable, the H2R's specialized 18650 can be charged internally, getting rid of the need for a designated charger and bringing your headlamp back to full power in a cinch.Features:
- Body made from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- TIR (Total Internal Refraction) optic bead lens provides evenly dispersed beam
- LED available in two different colors:
- Cool White (5500K-6500K): Provides a clearer view than incandescent light. Very common amongst LED lights.
- Neutral White (4500K-5000K): Closer in appearance to natural sunlight, less strenuous on the eyes. Ideal for photography.
- Silicon mount on head strap allows for easy attachment, 360° of vertical rotation
- Light automatically dims after 1 minute of Turbo to prevent overheating
- Gradual brightness changes when switching outputs to allow eyes to adjust to new brightness
- Special S.O.S. Mode efficiently signals for help in emergency situations
- Easy-to-use side switch turns light ON/OFF, accesses all 6 outputs with one hand
- Internally rechargeable using included magnetic charging cable (Only when equipped with included 18650 battery)*
- Low battery warning; light blinks once per minute when running low on power
- Comes with Olight's 5 Year Warranty
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Customized 3000mAh 18650 Lithium Ion Battery
- 1 x Head Strap and Mount
- 1 x Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
- 1 x Magnetic Charging Cable
- 1 x EVA Pad
- LED: 1 x CREE XHP50 LED (Cool White or Neutral White)
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 (Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 153 meters (502 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 5850 cd
- Brightness Outputs (Cool White):
- Turbo - 2300 Lumens → 750 Lumens - 1 Minute → 1 Hour 50 Min.
- High - 600 Lumens - 2 Hours 30 Min.
- Medium - 150 Lumens - 10 Hours
- Low - 30 Lumens - 50 Hours
- Ultralow - 1 Lumen - 45 Days
- S.O.S. - N/A
- Brightness Outputs (Neutral White):
- Turbo - 2000 Lumens → 700 Lumens - 1 Minute → 1 Hour 50 Min.
- High - 550 Lumens - 2 Hours 30 Min.
- Medium - 140 Lumens - 10 Hours
- Low - 27 Lumens - 50 Hours
- Ultralow - 1 Lumen - 45 Days
- S.O.S. - N/A
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters (4.92 ft.)
- Length - 4.33" (110 mm)
- Head Diameter - 0.95" (25 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.91" (23.2 mm)
- Weight: 6.14 oz. (Including Battery and Strap) (174 g)
*NOTE: The included 18650 battery must be recharged inside of the H2R. Not compatible with ordinary Li-Ion chargers.
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, SOS|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Pocket Clip, USB Cable|
|Flashlight Usage:||Headlamps, Right Angle|
|Throw Distance (Max):||153m|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Olight 2 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||4.33" (L) x 0.95" (Head Diameter)0.91" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
That said, I have (and use quite a lot) several Olight products, and bought this one because I am confident that it will perform and be as durable as most of the rest have been. Run-times and lumen ratings have always been excellent and accurate. This light is no exception. I live far out in the country and have to walk my dogs for their last bit of business every night. I had been using an Olight or Klarus hand-held torch, and wanted a headlamp so I could be hands-free when needing to hold them back from chasing rabbits (or whatever). I also wanted enough lumens to be able to see what they were alerting on. This light delivers on both scores. It's comfortable to wear, though I do wear a skull cap or bandana with it which probably helps to make it more comfy than it would otherwise be, but still, it stays where I put it and the light is diffused to cover a surprisingly wide area. From top-to-bottom, my driveway is about 300' long, with 2 out-buildings at the bottom end. I can stand at the ~50' to ~75' area near the house looking down towards the bottoms, turn the light on High (not Turbo), and see everything on and around the buildings like it was a bright, sunny day. I've turned on Turbo mode just to try it out, and it is significantly brighter than High, but I will probably never need it just for walking the dogs. I have an after-market headlight on my motorcycle called a "Day Maker." High mode on this headlamp is comparable to that. Really quite impressive.
Great for working on stuff. I like it better for that lens.
The turbo mode is hard to describe. The light is brighter than my house flood light!
I can light up the whole back yard woods!
It can only hold that mode for about 30 sec to a minute, but it allows
you to see what's out there.
The 18650 battery is a leap up in technology over the CR123
2.stars.because it quit so soon. Will consider changing if replacement proves worthy.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$13.20(260 Reviews)As Low As: $12.60 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Powertac E30 Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U3 LED - 1180 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650 and Charger$23.97(18 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $23.95(42 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1 Baton Flashlight with Magnetic Tailcap - CREE XM-L2 CW LED - 500 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A or 1 x CR123A$44.95(126 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!