Olight I3T EOS Dual-Output Slim EDC Flashlight - Philips LUXEON TX CW LED - 180 Lumens - Includes 1 x AAA
- Item #: OLIGHT-I3T-EOS
- Brand: Olight
- Featuring an ultra-thin body and 3.5” length, the I3T EOS fits in the palm of your hand, or your pocket.
- Ergonomic helix design is stylish and user-friendly, offering one-handed operation with a secure, comfortable grip.
- 180 lumens paired with a 200ft throw makes for a solid EDC light for everyday purposes at the home, office, or outdoors.
- AAA battery compatibility ensures you still get the power and capacity you deserve, without sacrificing any of the compact design.
Olight I3T EOS Slim EDC Flashlight
Tiny But Mighty
Featuring a slim design and an exceptionally bright output, the Olight I3T EOS Dual-Output LED Flashlight is the ultimate EDC illuminator! This compact torch measures just 3.5" long and comes with a handy two-way pocket clip, making it easy to carry in your pocket or bag wherever you go! Despite its small stature, the I3T EOS still packs a considerable punch, capable of emitting a 180 Lumen beam that can throw nearly 200 feet, more than enough for most everyday tasks. The handy little flashlight also comes with a secondary 5 Lumen output for when you need just a bit of brightness rather than the full force.
Ergonomic and Stylish
Every inch of the I3T EOS is designed to be as ergonomic as possible for optimal user experience. The powerful light operates on just one AAA battery (included), making it one of the brightest single AAA flashlights on the market and making replacement batteries extremely easy to find. The light's pushbutton tail-cap switch makes one-handed operation crisp and easy. The EDC flashlight's body is crafted from machined aluminum alloy, making it incredibly impact and water resistant so it's safe to use anywhere. The body even features a unique helix-like knurling that catches the eye and provides a comfortable and secure grip.
- Quality machined aluminum body is impact and water resistant
- Compact design for easy every day carry
- Stylish helix knurling wrapping body provides secure grip
- TIR (Total Internal Refraction) lens provides smooth, evenly dispersed beam
- Tactical tail switch allows for momentary and full activation
- Dual-sided removable pocket clip for easier carry
- CE and RoHS certified
- Olights 5 Year Warranty
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x AAA Alkaline Battery
- 1 x Removable Metal Pocket Clip
- LED: Philips LUXEON TX CW LED
- Power Source: 1 x AAA (Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium) (Alkaline Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 60 meters (196.9 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 900 cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- High - 180 Lumens - 21 Minutes
- Low - 5 Lumens - 16 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters (4.92 ft.)
- Length - 3.5" (89 mm)
- Diameter - 0.59" (15 mm)
- Weight (With Battery & Pocket Clip): 1.45 oz. (41 g)
|Output Modes:||Dual Brightness Levels, Momentary|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x AAA|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Pocket Clip|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry|
|Throw Distance (Max):||60m|
|LED:||Luxeon TX CW|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Olight 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||3.5" (L) x 0.59" (Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
The runtimes are rated at 21 minutes on High and 16 hours on Low. My runtime tests with fully charged Eneloop batteries yielded 24 minutes on High with a slight decrease in brightness to about 100 LU after approx 15 minutes. After 24 minutes total, the light started flashing quickly. I tried turning the light off and waiting a couple minutes before continuing on High and the light went back to flashing on High again. It did maintain a Low output of 5 LU for approx 2 more minutes before dimming to about 1 LU. I ended my High test after 30 minutes while the light was still putting out about 1 LU. During my test on High, the i3t became warm, but not hot. With another fresh Eneloop, I got about 10 hours on Low and the brightness slowly lowered from 5 LU to about 1 LU. I finally ended my Low mode test after 16 hours while there was still a faint output of about .5 LU. I was satisfied with my test results. I would expect even better results with a quality Alkaline battery.
Overall, I am happy with the purchase.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(280 Reviews)As Low As: $11.70 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(27 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(52 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black, Desert Tan, and Purple (Limited Edition)$64.95(37 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!