Olight M2T Warrior Dual Switch Tactical Flashlight - CREE XHP35 HD LED - 1200 Lumens - Uses 2 x CR123A (Included) or 1 x 18650
Olight M2T Warrior Dual Switch LED Flashlight
Every inch of the Olight M2T Warrior Dual Switch LED Flashlight, from the tip of its bezel to its rubber tailcap switch, is designed to make it the ultimate tactical illuminator! This compact torch was designed based on the innovative M2R model and tweaked for optimal tactical performance, making it a top choice for law enforcement, security, military and other tactical users. The M2T measures just 5 inches long and weighs less than 5 ounces, making it compact enough to easily carry or even mount on your firearm. The flashlight's anodized aluminum body is lightweight but extremely resistant to both impact and water damage, so it's ready for just about any conditions! The body is wrapped with a raised knurling that makes it easy to grip even while wearing gloves and its lens is surrounded by a crenulated bezel for self-defense or breaking glass.
Dual Switch Interface
Out of all its tactical traits, the feature that truly sets the M2T Warrior apart from its competitors is its innovative dual switch interface, featuring both a side switch and tail switch. Specifically designed for tactical use, the large rubber tail switch is used to fully activate the light and can also grant momentary access to the light's Turbo Mode and its Strobe function. The thumb-sized switch can be easily operated while wearing gloves and has no audible click when pressed, minimizing any noise during tactical operations. The side switch is used to cycle between the M2T's numerous outputs and doubles as a low power indicator so you're not caught off guards by a dead battery.
The M2T comes equipped with a high-performance CREE XHP35 HD LED, which is able to output a formidable 1200 Lumens of brightness with a beam that can throw further than 2 football fields. The light's LED is surrounded by a textured reflector that helps eliminate hot spots and gives you a broader, more evenly lit look at your surroundings. In addition to emitting a steady beam, the M2T is capable of producing a high-frequency strobe that flashes 3 more times per second than a typical strobe, making it more effective at disorienting your target. The tactical light can be powered by either a pair of CR123A batteries (included) or a single 18650 and can run for up to 50 days on a single charge while in Moonlight Mode.
- Hard anodized aluminum body is impact and water resistant
- Ergonomic knurling provides secure grip even while wearing gloves
- Orange peel textured reflector ensures even beam spread
- Crenulated bezel can be used to break glass or for self defense
- Dual switch interface for multiple operation methods
- Tailcap Switch - Used to turn light ON/OFF. Allows for momentary on and momentary strobe
- Side Switch - Used to switch between all 6 outputs. Doubles as a low power indicator.
- Beam dims after 3 minutes in Turbo Mode to prevent overheating
- Rapid strobe frequency flashes 13 times per second (normal strobe only does 10)
- Lock out function helps prevent accidental activation
- CE and RoHS Certified
- Comes with Olight's 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessories:
- 2 x CR123A Lithium Batteries
- 1 x Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
- 1 x Nylon Holster
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Battery Magazine
- LED: 1 x CREE XHP35 HD CW LED
- Power Source: 2 x CR123A (Included) OR 1 x 18650
- Peak Beam Distance: 195 meters (639.8 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 9500 cd
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 18650)(NOT Included):
- Turbo - 1200 Lumens → 600 Lumens - 3 Minutes → 2 Hours 10 Min.
- High - 600 Lumens - 2 Hours 20 Min.
- Medium - 250 Lumens - 6 Hours 15 Min.
- Low - 60 Lumens - 20 Hours
- Ultralow - 15 Lumens - 70 Hours
- Moonlight - 1 Lumen - 600 Hours (25 Days)
- Strobe - 1200 Lumens - N/A
- Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x CR123A)(Included):
- Turbo - 900 Lumens → 600 Lumens - 3 Minutes → 1 Hour 25 Min.
- High - 400 Lumens - 3 Hours
- Medium - 60 Lumens - 14 Hours
- Low - 15 Lumens - 42 Hours
- Moonlight - 1 Lumen - 720 Hours (30 Days)
- Strobe - 900 Lumens - N/A
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters (4.92 ft.)
- Length - 5.0" (127 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1.00" (25.4 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.96" (24.4 mm)
- Weight (With Batteries): 4.73 oz. (134 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Momentary, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Battery Magazine, Holster, Lanyard, Pocket Clip|
|Throw Distance (Max):||195m|
|LED:||CREE XHP-35 HD|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Olight 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||5" (L) x 1" (Head Diameter)0.96" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
Lights up the night.
Everything works right.
old M10 (which they don't make anymore). I also have an S1R Baton, a S1Baton Mini, a S1 Baton
and an M18 Striker. I prefer the usability of a light that has the push button on the tail of the
flashlight. The smaller lights with the side button are not as convenient to use.
With the new M2T warrior, I like just about everything about the light, with the exception of the
selector button on the side. You can toggle between the three brightness settings, but it doesn't
let you select a default setting among the 3 brightness levels. It defaults automatically to the
brightest of the settings. I would prefer being allowed to select one of the other settings at times.
Otherwise it is a great light and performs well.
The only thing I'd change (for my liking) would be to have the unit come without the pocket clip already attached. It's a very solid clip, but I'd rather not have it against my hand while I'm holding the flashlight.
I'm a bit worried about trying to remove the clip and possibly scratching the finish on the flashlight. The clip also makes it a bit difficult to put the flashlight into it's holder ... making sure the clip is in just the right position. You can't really have it so that it's to the front or the back of the holder because those sides have no "give" and the clip presents quite a bit of drag. So you have to position the clip just to the beginning of the elastic edges. If it's directly in the center of the elastic, it would likely tear the stretchy elastic sides of the holder eventually.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$13.20(264 Reviews)As Low As: $1,260.00 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Powertac E30 Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U3 LED - 1180 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650 and Charger$23.97(20 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $23.95(46 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(27 Reviews)Free Shipping!