Olight S30R Baton III USB Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 LED - 1050 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650
- Item #: OLIGHT-S30R-III
- Brand: Olight
- 188 meter throw ensures that the beam reaches even the most distant corners of any room
- An EDC light that is beefy enough to produce 1050 lumens, but small enough to fit neatly on a belt, bag strap, or pocket with the clip
- Thermal management programming gradually steps down the brightness to prevent overheating and protects the flashlight circuits
- Magnetic tail cap allows for hands-free mode - just stick onto any magnetic surface and light up the space without holding it
Olight S30R-III Baton LED Flashlight
The Next Generation
The S30R-III proves just how relentless Olight is when it comes to improving their technology. This third generation of the S30R flashlight features brighter settings and longer runtimes than its predecessor, thanks to updated LED technology. And these upgrades are even housed in a shorter body than the previous version. Olight has refined the art of the everyday carry light, and you can't do any better than the S30R-III.
1050 Blazing Lumens
Shine a bit of sun into the darkness with the S30R-III's 1050 lumen turbo mode. After 2 minutes, thermal management programming gradually steps down the brightness to preserve your flashlight's components. The 188 meter beam will reach even the most distant corners. An included charging dock makes it easy to recharge the S30R-III on your desktop or counter by the door. Simply grab and go whenever you need it. A handy clip allows you to carry it on your belt, bag strap, or pocket. And the killer feature is the magnetic tail cap, which allows you to stick the S30R-III to any ferrous surface and go hands-free.
You can't beat Olight's sturdy construction. The S30R is housed in a beefy anodized aluminum body that protects it from drops of 1.5 meters. Precision machining makes it waterproof, too - it functions uninterrupted and undamaged under 2 meters of water. The carefully milled reflector and lens allow for 99% light throughput, creating unparalleled efficiency. A power indicator LED under the button alerts you when your battery runs low.
This light is available bundled with the optional Olight L-Dock Kit. The kit includes the L-Dock which can be mounted on just about any surface for quick and easy recharging. The dock also includes MCC magnetic charging cable, adhesive and screws for mounting.
- Maximum output of 1050 lumens
- Smooth aluminum reflector and hardened glass lens give 99% light transmission rate
- The S30R III is shorter than the previous generation by 3mm
- Magnetic tail cap can be secured to ferrous metal surfaces for hands-free usage
- Includes USB desktop charging dock
- Compatible with Olight magnetic charging cables which can be used for charging on the go
- Low power indicator under the side switch glows red when the battery voltage is running low (below 3.1V)
- Thermal management program to protect the users' hands and flashlight from heat. The 1050 lumen turbo mode will stay on for two minutes before stepping down to the 500 lumen high mode within one minute.
- Direct access to turbo mode: when the flashlight is not under lockout mode, double click to activate the turbo mode.
- Timer function: long timer (9 minutes) and short timer (3 minutes)
- Multi-function side switch
- Remembers last used mode via memory function
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Anti-scratch type III hard anodized
- Chamfered edges are ergonomic and easy to hold
- Lock-out function prevents accidental activation
- Stainless steel clip
- Customized 3500mAh 3.6V 18650 battery
- Lanyard with Perforating Tool
- 4.2V 1000mAh Desktop Charging Dock
- 50cm Micro-USB Cable
- Output / Runtime: 1x 18650 battery:
- Turbo: 1050 lumens / 2 mins.
- High: 500 lumens / 3.5 hours
- Medium: 120 lumens / 15 hours
- Low: 12 lumens / 130 hours
- Firefly: 0.5 lumens / 100 days
- Beam intensity: 8,840 cd
- Throw distance: 188 m / 617 ft
- Impact resistance: 1.5 m
- Water Resistance: IPX-8 (Submersible to 2 meters for 30 minutes)
- Length: 4.49 in/114mm
- Diameter: 0.98 in/25mm
- Weight: 3.88 oz/110g (including battery)
- UPC: 6926540918602
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Charger, Lanyard|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry|
|Throw Distance (Max):||188m|
|LED:||CREE XM-L2 CW|
|Product Certifications:||CE, IPX-8, RoHS|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Olight 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||4.49" (L) x 0.98" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
The Olight's switch doesn't self-activate. It always remembers the most recent power setting, so I don't have to re-set that, and so far I haven't had to recharge the battery although I've had it less than a month.
I like this - well designed built for my wants.
This will be the last foreign made budget light that I will ever purchase. They are bright for the bucks and have neat little gimmicks that actually are handy like magnetic base charging and lots of other bells and whistles. Problem is that they are fragile junk. I have about 8 overseas lights from various brands all purchased through battery junction (not their fault) mostly from this brand and the one that starts with an N and all but one has failed. This model was my most recent purchase and the switch is failing and it will turn off all on it's own. They are light duty lights at best and even then you cannot count on them and if you do you're asking for trouble. I have higher end lights that have been used and abused for years beyond what they were designed to handle and guess what....each and every one of them is still working. It is hard to turn away from the dollars per lumens that these budget lights offer but please do not count on them for anything important. Our family uses many flashlights day in and day out on the ranch especially when the days get short and I can assure you there is no comparison with the good USA brands; and though you may not get the same level of lumen performance and features they will work when needed and are actually cheaper as three of the cheap ones gets a pretty nice home brewed brand. This is in no way a reflection of Battery Junction as they have been a good company to deal with through the years and they carry one of the GOOD brands. I don't even have to mention their name as you know who I am talking about already.
- complete package, simple... only if you want the best
- well price is high but.... when you use it.... its cheap following all the lesser flashlights I've bought over the years
Titanium Innovations CR123A 1600mAh 3V 3A Lithium (LiMnO2) Button Top Photo Battery - Bulk$1.15(252 Reviews)As Low As: $1.05 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Fitorch P25 Little Fatty LED Flashlight - 4 x CREE XP-G3 - 3000 Lumens - Uses 1 x 26350 (included)$66.95(62 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping Over $50!
Nitecore Digicharger D2 2-Channel Smart Battery Charger for Li-ion, Ni-Cd, & NiMH Batteries$23.95(59 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(48 Reviews)Free Shipping!
Panasonic Eneloop BK-4MCCA-8BA AAA 800mAh 1.2V Low Self Discharge Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Button Top Batteries - 8 Pack Retail Card$17.50(34 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!