Pelican 1720NF Long Case Without Foam - Black
- Crushproof, waterproof, and dustproof for maximum protection
- Strong polyurethane wheels create additional travel options
- Open cell core and solid wall design make the case strong and light weight
Pelican 1720 Long Case
Precious Items Stored Properly
Some items are more difficult to store than others, which is why Pelican offers the 1720 Long Case to protect your guitar, garden tools, and more. An open cell core solid wall design keeps the case strong enough to be waterproof and crushproof yet light weight enough to travel with. Easy to operate double throw latches coupled with stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors secure the case for bumpy rides, drops, and harsh weather conditions.
Steel Bearing Wheels
The length of the 1720 is what makes it unique, but the size makes it more difficult to travel with just using holders. For more travel options, the 1720 features strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. Use it on rougher terrain like dirt roads without worrying about damaging the wheels or getting them stuck.
- Notable Features
- » Automatic equalization valve balances pressure while keeping water and dust out
- » Double throw latches and stainless steel hardware keep the case secure
- » Polyurethane wheels create more convenient travel options
- » Rubber handles make the case easy to grip and carry around with you
Reviews and Q&A