Pelican 1535 AIR Wheeled Carry-On Watertight Protector Case - 22 x 14 x 9-Inches - Multiple Inserts & Colors Available
Pelican AIR 1535 Wheeled Carry-On Watertight Case
Secure Transport at a Reduced Weight
The AIR 1535 is designed with the exact dimensions to be an overhead airline carry-on. Through a feat of engineering, Pelican has taken its near-indestructible cases and reduced their weight without compromising their integrity. The new AIR line of cases still has all the hallmark features you expect from Pelican - they're waterproof, impact resistant, self-adjusting to pressure, and crushproof. Best of all, those features now come in a lighter package. If you have gear that can't leave your sight and can't risk damage, you need the durability and protection of Pelican.
Looking for a larger case designed to be checked airline baggage? Check out the 1535's sister case, the AIR 1615.
"Tough" is Putting it Lightly
With a staggering list of safety features, it's easy to see why Pelican has long been the go-to case for moving delicate and valuable items. A honeycombed skeletal structure, a purge valve that allows the inner case pressure to self-adjust at different altitudes, hollow spaces for shock absorption, an o-ring gasket that creates a watertight seal, reinforced latches and lock hasps ... The list goes on and on. That's why first responders, the military, medical transport, and outdoor contractors all rely on Pelican to keep their critical gear safe.
Many Options for Interior Lining
Select from Pelican's three ingenious ways to secure your items. The Pick N Pluck system comes with a brick of pre-scored high density foam. Outline your goods in chalk, and tear away the cubes of foam to create a perfectly-shaped cradle. Upgrade to the padded divider system, and gain the ability to reconfigure your case on-the-fly. Velcro compatible Nylex allows you to position each padded divider for the best fit. Removable elastic straps cross over the divider spaces to create additional cushioning. Or, for the ultimate in versatility, go for the TrekPak system, which uses interlocking foam walls, pins, and a cutting tool to create specialized compartments. This premium package includes extra divider material so you can engineer new solutions as your needs change.
- Engineered from a new super-light polymer, HPX², which Pelican designed just for these cases
- Designed to be the maximum carry-on size for most airlines
- Watertight gasket creates a perfect seal
- Conic Curve lid shape for superior deflection
- Automatic Purge Valve balances air pressure while keeping water and dust out
- Choose from three different divider systems:
- Pick N Pluck pre-scored foam cubes
- Velcro compatible Nylex padded divider system
- TrekPak premium interlocking foam wall/pin system
- Two quiet rolling stainless-steel bearing wheels
- Stainless steel hasp protectors make locking points more durable
- Double throw latches for easy open
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handles
- Retractable walking handle
- Rigorously, aggressively tested to be crushproof, impact resistant, and submersible
- Removable business card holder with front and side attachment points
- Interior dimensions (L x W x D): 20.39" x 11.20" x 7.21" (51.8 x 28.4 x 18.3 cm)
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x D): 21.96" x 13.97" x 8.98" (55.8 x 35.5 x 22.8 cm)
- Lid Depth: 2" (5.1 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 5.21" (13.2 cm)
- Total Depth: 7.21" (18.3 cm)
- Volume: 0.95 ft3 (0.027m3)
- Weight with Foam: 9.98 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Weight Empty: 8.69 lbs. (3.9 kg)
- Buoyancy: 64.8 lbs. (29.4 kg)
- Minimum Temperature: -60°F (-51°C)
- Maximum Temperature: 160°F (71°C)
- UPCs: 19428136444, 19428136536, 19428136574, 19428138707
- $1.10(241 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(45 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(57 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$51.96(42 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!