Petzl Tikkina Headlamp - 300 Lumens - Includes 3 x AAA - Grey, Blue, Green, or Red
- Maximum output of 300 lumens casts more than 200 feet into the distance
- Uses quickly-installed power supplies including the 3 AAA/LR03 batteries
- Directional headband mounting plate can be vertically aimed to suit the area
- Intuitive, straightforward operation of 3 light modes using one button
|Camping, Climbing, Emergency, Piloting, Running, Walking, Outdoors
|2.8" / 101.6mm
|2.1" / 101.6mm
|1.6" / 50.8mm
|3.25oz / 92.14g
|3 x AAA Alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH Batteries / 1 x Petzl CORE Li-ion Battery Pack
|3 x Alkaline AAA
|Petzl Tikkina Headlamp
|3 x AAA Batteries
|ANSI, IPX4, CE
|Country of Origin
|Lamp: 5 Years / CORE Battery: 2 Years or 300 Charge Cycles
|Battery Junction 30-Days
|Battery Junction Return Policy
Petzl Tikkina Headlamp - Gray, Blue, Green, or Red
Primary Power Supply & CORE Battery Compatibility
The Petzl Tikkina's primary fuel source is 3 AAA exchangeable batteries, which enable the Tikkina to store a 20-hour power reserve which will activate once the Tikkina's power runs down rather than turning off, as another light would.
The power reserve will keep you going through unexpected obstructions and guide you on your way back to retrieve a refreshed energy supply. The Tikkina also accepts Petzl's powerful lithium-ion CORE battery pack which features an on-battery Micro-USB charge port if you want a reusable battery option.
3 Simple Settings & Operable Single-Handedly
When you're wearing the Tikkina, you'll likely want quick access to illumination and you may be on the job or biking, where your hands are full.
To account for this, the Tikkina keeps it simple with 3 settings in basic white light ranging from a subtle 7 lumens all the way to a strong 300-lumen beam, all of which are accessed and operated by one button on the top of the lamp. This way, you can use one hand to regulate your task and the other to activate the Tikkina, keeping your momentum going all the way.
|Max Burn Time
|Reserve Burn Time
|Max Burn Time
- Notable Features
- » On minimal power mode, the Tikkina can run a soft flood of 7 lumen light for 100 hours on AAA batteries and up to 120 with the CORE battery
- » Luminescent optical system reflector glows in the dark, making the Tikkina easy to spot if the sun sets faster than expected or you must confront unlit areas
- » Improved functional and visual design presents an innovative and striking headlamp with formidable performance
Reviews and Q&A
Copyright © 2024 BatteryJunction.com. All rights reserved.
Our Customers Love Us