Photon Freedom Micro LED Keychain Light - 4.5 Lumens - Includes 2 x Coin Cells - Multiple Color Options!
Photon Freedom Micro
All the Colors of the Rainbow
This is the latest version of the Photon Freedom with the brighter 'To the MAX' Nichia GS LEDs (white versions only). This is a great personal safety flashlight with intuitive, intelligent programming and is the best value in the Photon line in our opinion.
Smart Circuit, Quality Made
The Smart Freedom Circuit allows the body switch to have multiple functions. This one button controls: instant On/Off, brightness modes, demo mode, 3 strobe beacons, automatic SOS, signal (morse code) mode, and the 3 minute timer mode. The demo mode is to quickly cycle through the different modes for new users and then automatically turns itself off to save power.
These lights are proudly made in the USA, include a Lifetime Warranty, and are virtually indestructible. Want your key light to be a miniature hands-free light? Order a LRI Photon Accessory Kit for the compatible Hat Clip.Features:
- Now with Nichia GS LED (white only)!
- 4.5 Lumen Output
- Smart Circuit - Simple, intuitive one-button control to access all features
- Electronic, instant full power On/Off at any time
- Full range brightness control
- Water Resistant - Newly engineered design
- 24K Gold Plated Contacts - Superior corrosion resistance
- Glass Filled Polyurethane Case - Virtually Indestructible
- LRI Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Detachable Quick Release Ring
- Replaceable Lithium Battery Included
- Detachable Quick Release Key Ring
- Battery Installation Guide
- IPX Rating: IPX-7 (Waterproof Up to 1 Meter)
- LED Color Power and Run Times:
- White, Green, Turquoise, Blue and Purple LED: 2 x CR2016 - 18 Hours
- Red, Orange and Yellow LED: 1 x CR2032 - 36 Hours
4 Safety modes:
- Slow - Medium - Fast - SOS.
- Signal / Morse Code mode.
- Single Button Operation - Easy operation even with gloves.
Beam color characteristics:
Red is favored by pilots, sailors, fishermen, and astronomers for the excellent ability to preserve night vision and also for uses of safety, signaling, and map reading. Red is an internationally recognized attention color. 630 nm.
Yellow is a traditional flashlight beam color, with good projection - up to 20 to 30 feet. Because the red, yellow, & orange Photons use a single CR2032 battery rather than the pair of smaller CR2016 cells used in the other colors, they will provide a significantly longer battery life at the expense of some brightness. This makes these colors excellent for use in emergency kits or other situations where battery life is a primary concern over absolute brightness. 592 nm.
The orange beam combines some of the aspects of both the red and the yellow. It doesn't disturb night vision as much as the yellow, yet will illuminate a path better than the red. 605 nm.
The green light is nearly as bright as the blue, turquoise, and white lights while offering a slightly longer battery life. Because the green LED bulb tends to be a bit more efficient than the other colors, it can run for up to 20 hours with one set of batteries. 525 nm.
The blue beam is tremendously bright and makes an excellent all-around flashlight. The wide-angle bulb illuminates everything to the side as well as forward. 470 nm.
Turquoise ("Night-Vision NV Green")
Because of its lighter shade of color, the turquoise beam is arguably slightly brighter than the blue. The wide-angle bulb can light up an entire room. At reduced brightness levels (try swapping a single CR2032 for the included pair of CR2016 batteries), the blue-green color of the turquoise is an excellent alternative to red for night vision preservation. 495 nm.
Now with the Nichia GS LED! 2-4X the brightness of similar LED's! (white Freedom Micro only), the white is now hands-down the brightest of beam colors, a full 2-4X brighter than just about every other single-LED keychain-sized flashlight on the market! White is great for all-around use as everything is viewed in full color. The narrow-angle bulb produces an incredibly bright -- and practical -- flashlight-style beam. 6500 K.
The purple light produces a black-light effect, making lighter colors (whites, fluorescents, etc.) appear to glow. Purple bulbs do emit some UV light, which can be harmful if viewed directly. 405 nm.
- Length: 1.58" (40mm)
- Width: 0.95" (24mm)
- Height: 0.28" (7mm)
- Weight: 0.25oz. (7g) Without Key Ring
Model Numbers: FMW FMB FMG FMO FMP FMR FMR FMT FMY **Some Options Are No Longer Available
|Output Modes:||Variable Brightness, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||2 x CR2016|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Key Ring|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Keychain|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, LRI/Photon Lifetime Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
- Excellent design and build
- Good User Interface with variable up/down control plus blinking modes; very low brightness low, and very bright high.
- Many choices for LED output, including Yellow, Night Vision Green, Infrared, and UV (some separately listed on Battery Junction)
- Useful included accessories (neck lanyard holder and hat-brim clamp holder - Velcro finger ring holder on models separately listed on Battery Junction)
- none, except maybe easy to lose these... I lost my last one (a red covert nose) within a week of receiving it.
I could actually Hike out of the back-country in darkness with it if needed. i carry two and spare Batteries. They weigh nothing. They can get wet in rain. not sure about submerged??
- $1.00(251 Reviews)As Low As: $1.05 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $39.50(60 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping Over $50!
- $23.95(59 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(48 Reviews)Free Shipping!
Panasonic Eneloop BK-4MCCA-8BA AAA 800mAh 1.2V Low Self Discharge Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Button Top Batteries - 8 Pack Retail Card$17.50(34 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!