Welcome back! We saved your shopping cart for you: View Cart

Travel Plug Adapters

If you are going to use electrical appliances in another country, you need to know what type of electrical voltage is used in the country you're traveling to and the type(s) of plugs and outlets used there. If the voltage is the same, or if you're using a universal power supply all you may need is a plug adaptor. Converters and transformers are available to change line voltage from one amount to another. Plug Adapters do not convert electricity. They simply allow a dual-voltage appliance, a transformer or a converter from one country to be plugged into the wall outlet of another country.