Power-Sonic PS-1227 SLA Battery
For more than 40 years, Power-Sonic sealed lead acid batteries deliver a power performance unmatched by competing battery models.
With their 12-volt sealed lead acid battery line, Power-Sonic showcases their battery knowledge. F1 terminals serve as the bridge between electricity stored on special fiberglass plates housed between battery plates and various electronics and work vehicles. Motorcycles, floor machines, and forklifts require well-built sealed lead acid batteries that deliver consistent power performances over hundreds of power cycles; Power-Sonic meets that need through the PS-1227. AGM technology removes loose liquid, and ABS plastic prevents cracks and other damage from tough, regular use. Whatever your power needs, Power-Sonic 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries are the most consistent, economical choice on the battery market.
- Nominal Voltage:12 volts (6 cells)
- Nominal Capacity:
- 20-hr. (145mA to 10.50 volts): 2.90 AH
- 10-hr. (260mA to 10.50 volts): 2.60 AH
- 5-hr. (490mA to 10.20 volts):2.45 AH
- 1-hr. (1.8mA to 9.00 volts): 1.80 AH
- 15-min. (5.68A to 9.00 volts): 1.42 AH
- Approximate Weight: 2.40 lbs.
- Energy Density (20-hr. rate): 1.30 W-h/in3
- Specific Energy (20-hr. rate): 14.50 W-h/lb
- Internal Resistance (approx.): 45 milliohms
- Shelf Life:(% of nominal capacity at 68°F (20°C))
- 1 Month: 97%
- 3 Months: 91%
- 6 Months: 83%
- Operating Temperature Range:
- Charge: -4°F(-20°C) to 122°F(50°C)
- Discharge: -40°F(-40°C) to 140°F(60°C)
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Power-Sonic Chargers: PSC-12300A, 12500A